Monday, April 11, 2005
**All RigHt**
I recover liao..
But still have a little bit sore thoart + cough..
Thorat pain..
But not soo much pain like yesterday liao..
Hahaha..
Moring nothing 2 do..
Actually mum bringing us out..
But cancel last min..
Wan go out cos stay home very sian..
Then Ling msg me call me go out..
At 1st me think cannot cos mum wan take me out..
But since mum cancel the thing liao..
I msg back Ling ask tell no 1st..
Then later call her..
Ask her where she is..
She tell me now she at JP..
OHh..
I ask her Y ask me out..
She say wanna c movie The eye 10..
I say ok..
Then quickly change and went 2 find Ling..
So many ppl at JP man..
Whoooo..
Hahaha..
Then found Ling at Level 3 near the cinema..
Still the same she look..
Hahaha..
Hair still so gold or brown ba..
Can't really tell..
Cos too shiny liao..
Hahaha..
Then quick go buy the ticket 4 the earlier show of THe eye 10 on 255pm..
I was like..
Oh my god..
Still an hour later..
Then accompany Ling go find her frenz take back her HP..
Cos she exchange with her frenz..
I look at the HP..
Ask her..
U soo rich ya..
Change HP again..
Hahaha..
She reply sayking that she like this HP..
So work very hard 2 save $$$ 4 that HP..
Hahaha..
So hardworking man..
Hahaha..
Like her HP soo much..
Function very cool..
Nice HP..
Hahaha..
So envy her lox..
Alway change her phone one..
Me lei?
Still stick with my Nokia 3310..
Still the same after i think 1+ year liao..
Alway c my frenz change new phone lox..
So envy & jealous lox..
But no choice..
Cos me no $$$ 2 change wat..
Haiz..
But still happy with my phone..
Can use very good liao..
No need b so fussy abt it one la..
Hahaha..
I got phone use 2 sms my frenz can liao..
Good 4 me liao..
I'm contented abt it liao..
Hahaha..
Then go long john sliver there cos Ling haven't eat..
I c her eat eat..
Me hand itchy..
Go use Ling phone video tape down the her eating..
Hahaha..
So funny..
She look very funny when eating..
I let her c..
She was like..
Ohh my god..
Y u tape me eating..
So ugly..
Hahaha..
Some more still record the conversation we have..
Hahaha..
I can't stop laughing when i c the video again..
She look very funny in it..
Hahaha..
She call me delete it..
I delete it lox..
Muz listen 2 big sis words ma..
But that's not the end..
I once more hand itchy, Record down her eating again..
She surrender 2 me liao..
Laugh until stomach pain..
Hahaha..
Finally she eat finish liao..
Then she say she need 2 go find her "Son"
Hahaha..
I say ok..
Then meet her "son" at the arcade..
Chat 4 a while..
Then realise we r going 2 be late 4 tat show..
Run 2 the cinema there buy the nachos + coke..
Cost $6.50..
Conside ok la..
The chesse was in a large portion..
God..
I love cheese..
Then we went in c..
Haix..
The time was 255pm..
We will in our place..
But the show haven't start yet..
Then at 310pm..
The show then finally start liao..
So happy..
Cos in the few min of wait..
We will seeing all those commerical of those new movie showing soon..
I c until sian liao..
Finally The eye 10 was show..
The first few part was rather funny more then scaring..
But still got some part scaring one la..
The show was a bit lame in the ending..
I was expecting a scaring endind but itwasn't..
Haiz..
Never mind lox..
Overall still very nice..
3 and a half star for the show..
Cos of the ending i give so low..
Actually can get 4 star one..
But..
Haix..
After the show went 2 shop with Ling 4 a while..
Then we part..
Went home c the NKF show..
Cos got 5566 and mayday..
BOth my my fav band ma..
Haha..
The NKF show not bad lox..
But end quite late lox..
Hahaha..
But overall still nice..
Then i was Here..
Blogging liao..
Hahaha.
I think stop here liao..
Cos i wanna sleep liao..
ZZZzzz..




♥ TagBoard

Archives
Previous Posts:
+++WeLL sOoN+++ ***BeTtEr*** ***SiCk*** ***VeRy SiAn*** ^^^BoRiNg DaY^^^ ***HaPpY dAy*** ***PaInFul*** +++UnLucKy DAY++ LeG PaIn !!!fEeLiNg LoSt!!!
Previous Months:
December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 October 2011 January 2012
♥ cReDiTs
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws



♥ InTrO
♥ Irene * Xiaowei
^- tHiS bLoG -^

x-I-rEnE-x.BlOgSpOt.CoM

.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL OpEn By Me On 11/12/2004 (DoGgIe-HeAvEn.Bs.CoM) ..

.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL Re- OpEn By Me On 8/9/2007 WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (XxLaMeRxX.Bs.CoM) ..

.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL MoVe By Me On 24/4/2009 (00:32) WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (x-I-rEnE-x.Bs.CoM) ..

.. I dEdIcAtE tHiS bLoG tO mY 'dEaR' mS wU gUi (AkA wAn JiNg) + RuBy ..

.. No SpAmMiNg ..

.. ThIs Is CoPyrIgHt ..

.. No CoPyInG oF mY aNyThInG hErE ..

.. ThIs CoPyRiGhT iS bElOnGs To Me ..

.. ThAt'S aLl ..

__CANTliveWITHOUT.]]*

.My CeLl PhOnE.

.My WaLlEt.

.My BaG.

.My Mp3.

.My WaTcH.

*+* HaTeS tO tHe CoRe *+*

* LiArS

* SaDnEsS

* BoReDnEsS

* My LiFe

* MySeLf

* EvErYtHiNG

* ThIs WoRlD

* 2 Be AlOnE

!~ ♥ Cravings ~!

{♥} HaVe LoTs Of $$$$
{♥} MeEt My DrEaM gUy
{♥} ShOp TiLl I DrOp
{♥} HaVe A NiCe HoIlDaY
{♥} GeT a NeW LaPtOp
{♥} GeT a NeW CaMeRa
{♥} K.O 3aN gUo SiMaN wAtCh

^@ ♥ Precious @^

*` fAvOuRiTe SiNgEr `~*

^* 1sT (第一) *^
* 唐禹哲 *

* DaNsOn TaNg Yu ZhE *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : XiAo DaI 小呆 *

*^ 2nD (第二) ^*
* 黄少谷 *
* HuAnG sHaO gU *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : HuAnG nIu 黄牛 *

*^ 3Rd (第三) ^*
* 陳德修 *
* ShUmEtHeNy ChEn De XiU *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : XiU 修 *

^* 4Th (第四) *^
* 炎亚纶 *
* ArRoN yAn Ya LuN *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : Ah Bu 阿布 *

*^ 5Th (第五) ^*
* 陈乃荣 *
* NyLoN cHeN nAi RoNg *

Plurk Twitter Formspring
♥ LiNkS
:: ElViN Kor :: ^ CoOl FrIeNd LaCe ^ :: ♥ SiLlY mEi MeI ♥ :: :: VaLeRiE mEi :: :: 雪(XuE) MeI (JaC mEi) :: :: XiAoYi MeI :: :: JiA YiNg MeI :: :: MySt PrInCe Di :: :: RoYaL sItE :: :: DaRk PrIncE dI :: :: ElEaNoR mEi :: :: wAnJinG sis :: :: RubY sis:: :: YvEtTe sis :: :: XiAnGtInG mEi :: :: YiNg XiAnG mEi :: :: Jo MeI :: ~~ CuTe LiTtLe MeI-cAt ~~ ~~ CuTe LiTtLe MeI-yVoNnE ~~ :: ViViAn :: :: jAsLiNe :: :: PH Goh :: ++ DeAr FrEnZ-jOaN ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ-yAn ShAn ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ- sAjEeV ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ-mAvIs ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ-bEtTy ++ :: RaNdY :: :: Le LuNaR sEa (AnGeLa) :: :: HaNdSoMe WeLsOn :: :: CuTe GwEn :: :: cOdE 1261 (yUnZi) ::
Lovely Clouds