Saturday, September 03, 2005
+++HaIz+++
Since my dear frenz jing complain i didn't blog much..
I'm here 2 blog more than..
Hahaha..
Actually didn't have much thing to blog..
Not like her..
:p:p:p
Hahahaha..
Yesterday was the final round of project superstar..
I wasn't the hardcore fan of any of them..
To be more clear..
I didn't really watch the whole thing..
I only watch when i'm kinda of bored..
But i didn't watch yesterday..
Cos i was feeling bored..

So went to my dad's the temple..
Sian..
But i'll be more sian at home..
Then went to fetch kor kor..
Hahaha..
On the way there..
Hear from the radio(Yes 933)..
The match is kinda of heated up..
From wat i hear from the radio..
The show was kind of great..
But i didn't really want to watch..
Cos i don't like to see any of the contestants to lost..
Even though i don't support any of them..
I like kelly's voice and she looks great during that nitez..
I manage to catch a the last part..
All the contestants looks great..
All dress up..
I love kelvin also..
His voice is so touching..
Although people have doubts in the result..
But i think he do really deserve it..
Cos his singing is great,,
Hahaha..
But i didn't say that kelly doesn't deserve the title..
She is also a great singer..
It's all up to the people to cast the vote..
So i think people should scold kelvin..
To be fair..
He is also working very hard..
But i'm not his fan..
I'm netural..
I also like kelly..
Hahaha..
I can feel that this match is really cruel..
People scold kelvin cos they think he juz lucky 2 skip through the final..
But if they can think in kelvin shoe..
I think they will be more understanding..
I think he is very brave..
He join the contest even though he is handicap..
But he is also human..
So people shouldn't be so cruel to him and scold him..
Haiz..
Hahaha..
Went to see jing's blog..
Hahaha..
Didn't know she support kelly..
Hahaha..
But it's a pity kelly lost too..
But we can't change the truth..
Haiz..
Sian..
Now i am listening to music and updating my dear blog..
Or not later my dear frenz complain again..
Hahaha..
:):):)
That's all for now..
I'll update more if i got things to write..
Sign off..




♥ TagBoard

Archives
Previous Posts:
***LoSt In SoMeWhErE*** -_-!!! ScArY dAy *_* ***LiFe SuX*** ***WaItTiNg SuX*** ***QuIzEs AbT mE*** ***SoMeThInG*** ***Ok Ok LoX** **SaDnEsS** ***SuPeR lOnG EnTrIe*** **SiAnNnN..**
Previous Months:
December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 October 2011 January 2012
♥ cReDiTs
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws



♥ InTrO
♥ Irene * Xiaowei
^- tHiS bLoG -^

x-I-rEnE-x.BlOgSpOt.CoM

.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL OpEn By Me On 11/12/2004 (DoGgIe-HeAvEn.Bs.CoM) ..

.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL Re- OpEn By Me On 8/9/2007 WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (XxLaMeRxX.Bs.CoM) ..

.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL MoVe By Me On 24/4/2009 (00:32) WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (x-I-rEnE-x.Bs.CoM) ..

.. I dEdIcAtE tHiS bLoG tO mY 'dEaR' mS wU gUi (AkA wAn JiNg) + RuBy ..

.. No SpAmMiNg ..

.. ThIs Is CoPyrIgHt ..

.. No CoPyInG oF mY aNyThInG hErE ..

.. ThIs CoPyRiGhT iS bElOnGs To Me ..

.. ThAt'S aLl ..

__CANTliveWITHOUT.]]*

.My CeLl PhOnE.

.My WaLlEt.

.My BaG.

.My Mp3.

.My WaTcH.

*+* HaTeS tO tHe CoRe *+*

* LiArS

* SaDnEsS

* BoReDnEsS

* My LiFe

* MySeLf

* EvErYtHiNG

* ThIs WoRlD

* 2 Be AlOnE

!~ ♥ Cravings ~!

{♥} HaVe LoTs Of $$$$
{♥} MeEt My DrEaM gUy
{♥} ShOp TiLl I DrOp
{♥} HaVe A NiCe HoIlDaY
{♥} GeT a NeW LaPtOp
{♥} GeT a NeW CaMeRa
{♥} K.O 3aN gUo SiMaN wAtCh

^@ ♥ Precious @^

*` fAvOuRiTe SiNgEr `~*

^* 1sT (第一) *^
* 唐禹哲 *

* DaNsOn TaNg Yu ZhE *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : XiAo DaI 小呆 *

*^ 2nD (第二) ^*
* 黄少谷 *
* HuAnG sHaO gU *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : HuAnG nIu 黄牛 *

*^ 3Rd (第三) ^*
* 陳德修 *
* ShUmEtHeNy ChEn De XiU *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : XiU 修 *

^* 4Th (第四) *^
* 炎亚纶 *
* ArRoN yAn Ya LuN *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : Ah Bu 阿布 *

*^ 5Th (第五) ^*
* 陈乃荣 *
* NyLoN cHeN nAi RoNg *

Plurk Twitter Formspring
♥ LiNkS
:: ElViN Kor :: ^ CoOl FrIeNd LaCe ^ :: ♥ SiLlY mEi MeI ♥ :: :: VaLeRiE mEi :: :: 雪(XuE) MeI (JaC mEi) :: :: XiAoYi MeI :: :: JiA YiNg MeI :: :: MySt PrInCe Di :: :: RoYaL sItE :: :: DaRk PrIncE dI :: :: ElEaNoR mEi :: :: wAnJinG sis :: :: RubY sis:: :: YvEtTe sis :: :: XiAnGtInG mEi :: :: YiNg XiAnG mEi :: :: Jo MeI :: ~~ CuTe LiTtLe MeI-cAt ~~ ~~ CuTe LiTtLe MeI-yVoNnE ~~ :: ViViAn :: :: jAsLiNe :: :: PH Goh :: ++ DeAr FrEnZ-jOaN ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ-yAn ShAn ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ- sAjEeV ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ-mAvIs ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ-bEtTy ++ :: RaNdY :: :: Le LuNaR sEa (AnGeLa) :: :: HaNdSoMe WeLsOn :: :: CuTe GwEn :: :: cOdE 1261 (yUnZi) ::
Lovely Clouds