|
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
***FrUiTfUl TrIp***
2day wake up quite early..I mention quite izit?? No la.. Normal time.. Around 9+.. Then mum really say go chinatown.. I mainly suggest for fun.. -_-!!! She really going and bringing us there.. DOTS.. Never mind lox.. I also considering going there.. Cos there is a big This Fashion there.. So can go there shop.. Went to eat at JP 1st.. Then board on MRT.. Reach there around 11+.. 1st stop.. The this fashion i mention.. Great sia.. SO many clothes.. But.. Sad thing.. I can't wear tons.. Haiz.. But i brought lots of thing.. 2 skirts(miracle),1 quite nice shirt(dun know consider shirt ma).. This 2 cost me around $40+ liao.. Then continue walking.. Come to another this fashion again.. This one got sales somemore.. Then i brought a sleveless clothes(men one cos it's bigger) for $10(sale ma).. Come to a cafe call Chit Chat Cafe.. Nice surrounding.. Nice place.. Went in cos the person there are pretty friendly.. The price of the food there are quite reasonable.. I order pasta.. The food there was nice.. Then went CK tang.. Brought tons again.. One shirt again(i was mad),2 3/4 shorts(got blue one,yaaa..).. Spent around $40+ again.. Then went downstair of the shop c shoes.. No nice one.. Then buy a shoes at sale of $9.90.. Dots.. I'm broke.. Total amount spent.. countless.. I didn't go count cos i know if i go calucate.. My heart sure pain one.. In whole.. I guess i have spent over $100+.. Now really heart pain liao.. Never mind lox.. All thise is my new year clothes liao.. Actually wanna buy one short jacket one.. But didn't c one CHEAP.. Cos i saw in CK tang one.. All $20+ -_-!!! So ex.. Then dun buy tat loz.. Then go eat eat.. My turn to treat.. Mum treat us at JP.. Bro treat us at the cafe.. then it's mine turn.. Eat the claypot rice which is quite famous(my mum say one).. Not bad.. Finally home sweet home.. Yawns.. Very sleepy liao.. Tilll here.. Sign off.. |
♥ TagBoard
![]()
Archives
![]() ♥ cReDiTs
![]()
|
♥ InTrO
![]()
x-I-rEnE-x.BlOgSpOt.CoM
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL OpEn By Me On 11/12/2004 (DoGgIe-HeAvEn.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL Re- OpEn By Me On 8/9/2007 WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (XxLaMeRxX.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL MoVe By Me On 24/4/2009 (00:32) WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (x-I-rEnE-x.Bs.CoM) ..
.. I dEdIcAtE tHiS bLoG tO mY 'dEaR' mS wU gUi (AkA wAn JiNg) + RuBy ..
.. No SpAmMiNg ..
.. ThIs Is CoPyrIgHt ..
.. No CoPyInG oF mY aNyThInG hErE ..
.. ThIs CoPyRiGhT iS bElOnGs To Me ..
.. ThAt'S aLl ..
.My CeLl PhOnE.
.My WaLlEt.
.My BaG.
.My Mp3.
.My WaTcH.
*+* HaTeS tO tHe CoRe *+*
* LiArS
* SaDnEsS
* BoReDnEsS
* My LiFe
* MySeLf
* EvErYtHiNG
* ThIs WoRlD
* 2 Be AlOnE
!~ ♥ Cravings ~!
{♥} HaVe LoTs Of $$$$
^@ ♥ Precious @^ *` fAvOuRiTe SiNgEr `~*
^* 1sT (第一) *^
* 唐禹哲 *
* DaNsOn TaNg Yu ZhE *
*^ 2nD (第二) ^*
*^ 3Rd (第三) ^*
^* 4Th (第四) *^
*^ 5Th (第五) ^* ♥ LiNkS
![]() |
||