Saturday, March 04, 2006
***SaDnEsS....
Haiz..
Sian..
Don't know what to do..
Stress??
Tired??
Can't take anymore liao??
Lol..
Life is like that..
I alway tell myself that..
But why can't i be happy and stay happy??
I seem like an optimistic person to my friends and family..
But i am not..
Deep down my heart..
I am not what it seem like..
I am a very pessimistic person..
I fear everything i do..
I can't be as happy as i look..
I am just a normal person who is afraid of new enviroment and new things..
I just like to lie to myself that i am very happy..
I just can't take it anymore..
Can't..
Can't..
Lots of things are just like this from the start..
I can say i am a very optimistic person when i am young..
I believe i should live fullest for my life..
I believe i can be happy all day..
But how wrong i am..
After what i gone throught in my 19 years life..
I come to realise that life is not so beautiful as i think..
I come to realise that i am not as optimistic as what i think..
I come to realise that i am just a girl who is..
I am just a person who live like..
I am just a person who..
Haiz..
Thinking of that means me cry..
I know i am damm useless in someway..
I know i am damm selfish sometimes..
I know i can be unreasonable sometimes..
I know i can be a bit petty at times..
But i just don't know why..
Why it happen..
I try to mend my temper and change my thinking..
BUt it's no use..
I just can't get rid of the guilt..
I just can't control myself sometimes..
I try to be nice to my family and do whatever they told me or ask me to do..
But what did i get and do in the end..
More guilt and sadness..
More unhappiness and misunderstading..
More unpleasent and weaker family bond..
But how strange can it be..
My family is really very strange and not like other..
We can be quarreling an hour ago and talk and joke at the next moment..
I do admit that i am pretty petty toward my family..
I can be angry for a long time and have cold war with them..
But i just can't aplogise like what i should do when i am in wrong..
Just like how i aplogise to my friend when i am in wrong..
I don't know why but i will become another person when i am at home..
I just can't stand it..
I just can't admit i am wrong..
I just don't admit that i was wrong(i do believe i am right in some ways)..
But sometimes i am sad that i have to be blame for what i didn't do in the first place..
I hate people accuse me of things i never do..
I just can't forgive those people who accuse me even they are my family..
I will alway remember how it happen and it appear like it happen yesterday although it has pass a long time ago..
I can't stand it anymore..
Thing are just storing in my heart like a atomic bomb which will blast any minute..
I am scare i will lose control one day..
I don't want to be like my brother's friend..
He become mad after don't know why but i am sure he has just too many thing bottle up in his heart and never say it out just like me..
Although i do tell and pour my woes to my friend but it seem useless to me..
I just can't put it down..
It is like a burden to myself and no matter how hard i try..
I just can't take it off..
Maybe it is beacuse i am just too petty and can't put thing down..
Haiz..
Bottling up my feeling and thing make me feel mentally tired..
I can't take it anymore..
That's why i write it down in my blog..
To get something off my chest..
It does helps a little..
Just a littel and i am happy..
But it won't last long..
My happiness will just gone after a few days and i willl start anyhow think..
Sometimes i will ask myself why i am like that..
Sometimes i can become real mad and act like a mad person..
MAd about myself..
I can't blame anyone for this..
I have to learn to be open my heart and forget about unhapppy things..
Tons of craps here..
So sorry for the boring entire and thanks for reading..
Gald to hear that my cousin have make a disc out of the picture taken at the family reuion dinner at the buffet of my mum's side..
I'll post those picture's up if i get hold of the disc..
I hope i'll get it real soon..
Can't wait to see those picture..
Because it holds memory of my days at the dinner and it have many picture of my long long never see cousin fo my mum's side family..
Praying hard to get hold of it soon..
Till here ba..
Sign off..




♥ TagBoard

Archives
Previous Posts:
Me,ToMmO aNd YuKi!! :)  ***tItLe??*** ***SaD lOl...*** ***LoL*** ****SaD??**** AnOtHeR pIc Of My ReCeNtLy HP...I jUz love it sooo... SaMsUnG sGh-X620c.. I jUz BrOuGhT iT mAn.. NiCe mA??  ***LaZy To ThInk Of OnE tItLeS*** A pHoTo TaKeN yEaRs AgO...nOtE tHe ChAngEs In Me??... A rEcEnT pHoTo Of Me...I tHiNK i ChAnGe A lOt FrOm...
Previous Months:
December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 October 2011 January 2012
♥ cReDiTs
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws



♥ InTrO
♥ Irene * Xiaowei
^- tHiS bLoG -^

x-I-rEnE-x.BlOgSpOt.CoM

.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL OpEn By Me On 11/12/2004 (DoGgIe-HeAvEn.Bs.CoM) ..

.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL Re- OpEn By Me On 8/9/2007 WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (XxLaMeRxX.Bs.CoM) ..

.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL MoVe By Me On 24/4/2009 (00:32) WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (x-I-rEnE-x.Bs.CoM) ..

.. I dEdIcAtE tHiS bLoG tO mY 'dEaR' mS wU gUi (AkA wAn JiNg) + RuBy ..

.. No SpAmMiNg ..

.. ThIs Is CoPyrIgHt ..

.. No CoPyInG oF mY aNyThInG hErE ..

.. ThIs CoPyRiGhT iS bElOnGs To Me ..

.. ThAt'S aLl ..

__CANTliveWITHOUT.]]*

.My CeLl PhOnE.

.My WaLlEt.

.My BaG.

.My Mp3.

.My WaTcH.

*+* HaTeS tO tHe CoRe *+*

* LiArS

* SaDnEsS

* BoReDnEsS

* My LiFe

* MySeLf

* EvErYtHiNG

* ThIs WoRlD

* 2 Be AlOnE

!~ ♥ Cravings ~!

{♥} HaVe LoTs Of $$$$
{♥} MeEt My DrEaM gUy
{♥} ShOp TiLl I DrOp
{♥} HaVe A NiCe HoIlDaY
{♥} GeT a NeW LaPtOp
{♥} GeT a NeW CaMeRa
{♥} K.O 3aN gUo SiMaN wAtCh

^@ ♥ Precious @^

*` fAvOuRiTe SiNgEr `~*

^* 1sT (第一) *^
* 唐禹哲 *

* DaNsOn TaNg Yu ZhE *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : XiAo DaI 小呆 *

*^ 2nD (第二) ^*
* 黄少谷 *
* HuAnG sHaO gU *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : HuAnG nIu 黄牛 *

*^ 3Rd (第三) ^*
* 陳德修 *
* ShUmEtHeNy ChEn De XiU *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : XiU 修 *

^* 4Th (第四) *^
* 炎亚纶 *
* ArRoN yAn Ya LuN *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : Ah Bu 阿布 *

*^ 5Th (第五) ^*
* 陈乃荣 *
* NyLoN cHeN nAi RoNg *

Plurk Twitter Formspring
♥ LiNkS
:: ElViN Kor :: ^ CoOl FrIeNd LaCe ^ :: ♥ SiLlY mEi MeI ♥ :: :: VaLeRiE mEi :: :: 雪(XuE) MeI (JaC mEi) :: :: XiAoYi MeI :: :: JiA YiNg MeI :: :: MySt PrInCe Di :: :: RoYaL sItE :: :: DaRk PrIncE dI :: :: ElEaNoR mEi :: :: wAnJinG sis :: :: RubY sis:: :: YvEtTe sis :: :: XiAnGtInG mEi :: :: YiNg XiAnG mEi :: :: Jo MeI :: ~~ CuTe LiTtLe MeI-cAt ~~ ~~ CuTe LiTtLe MeI-yVoNnE ~~ :: ViViAn :: :: jAsLiNe :: :: PH Goh :: ++ DeAr FrEnZ-jOaN ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ-yAn ShAn ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ- sAjEeV ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ-mAvIs ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ-bEtTy ++ :: RaNdY :: :: Le LuNaR sEa (AnGeLa) :: :: HaNdSoMe WeLsOn :: :: CuTe GwEn :: :: cOdE 1261 (yUnZi) ::
Lovely Clouds