|
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Well..Long time no update le.. Nothing to update ma.. Jing complaing so come update.. Nothing really exciting happen lol.. Just come back from eating buffet.. Thanks to my aunt.. She treat me and my bro.. Kekeke.. Eat suki sushi de buffet.. VERY FULL TILL NOW.. Hahaha.. Yesterday went to my aunt house stay cos long time no stay there liao.. Hahaha.. Yesterday went to vivo city with my aunt and 2 little cousin.. Walk till leg pain.. Hahaha.. Nothing interest me in there except.. Kekeke.. Wanna know?? Don't tell u.. Hahaha.. I like to play play don't tell.. Hahaha.. Hahaha.. wanna know.. Ask me.. I c wan tell ma.. Kekeke.. 2day eat buffet and go buy my printer ink with bro.. Then go home liao.. Home is stll the best place.. Hahaha.. I got a new HP liao.. Thanks to my cousin Jing and pei.. Thanks both.. Not any new one... But better then nothing.. Cos it got a longer batt live and the model is my fav.. Guess what?? It is a nokia 6610.. Planning to buy a new casing for it cos the casing a bit spoilt.. Hahaha.. Till here ba.. |
♥ TagBoard
![]()
Archives
![]() ♥ cReDiTs
![]()
|
♥ InTrO
![]()
x-I-rEnE-x.BlOgSpOt.CoM
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL OpEn By Me On 11/12/2004 (DoGgIe-HeAvEn.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL Re- OpEn By Me On 8/9/2007 WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (XxLaMeRxX.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL MoVe By Me On 24/4/2009 (00:32) WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (x-I-rEnE-x.Bs.CoM) ..
.. I dEdIcAtE tHiS bLoG tO mY 'dEaR' mS wU gUi (AkA wAn JiNg) + RuBy ..
.. No SpAmMiNg ..
.. ThIs Is CoPyrIgHt ..
.. No CoPyInG oF mY aNyThInG hErE ..
.. ThIs CoPyRiGhT iS bElOnGs To Me ..
.. ThAt'S aLl ..
.My CeLl PhOnE.
.My WaLlEt.
.My BaG.
.My Mp3.
.My WaTcH.
*+* HaTeS tO tHe CoRe *+*
* LiArS
* SaDnEsS
* BoReDnEsS
* My LiFe
* MySeLf
* EvErYtHiNG
* ThIs WoRlD
* 2 Be AlOnE
!~ ♥ Cravings ~!
{♥} HaVe LoTs Of $$$$
^@ ♥ Precious @^ *` fAvOuRiTe SiNgEr `~*
^* 1sT (第一) *^
* 唐禹哲 *
* DaNsOn TaNg Yu ZhE *
*^ 2nD (第二) ^*
*^ 3Rd (第三) ^*
^* 4Th (第四) *^
*^ 5Th (第五) ^* ♥ LiNkS
![]() |
||