|
Thursday, April 02, 2009
204
204, What a nice number..It has being a while since I last update, which is like how many weeks ago.. Not planning to update much, as nothing much happen too.. Life goes on, so does I.. Sometimes, I wish time could stop.. Maybe, time could just turn back to those lovely moment of life.. Instead of strucking in such a bad times, real bad ones.. I've being going a bit crazy recently, sometime wrong with me really.. I went for Fahrenheit autograph session last sunday, which is one of the crazy stuff I did.. =.=!! Well, it should be a happy event.. But, due to time constraint.. Quite a handful of fans ( Which, I'm included too) didn't get to have their album sign, which is an unfortune ending.. But, it can't be help.. I only hope, whoever plans the next time.. Should try not to under estimate the crowd, which lead to such incident happen.. To me, I'm not upset.. (I'm content, to see them..) Mainly because, I understand that they're in rush for the next event.. Plus, Arron isn't feeling well on that day.. I hope, fans should try to be calm.. It's not their fault, for not being able to finish everything.. Poor arron, being used for excuses.. We must learn to take thing easy.. Try not to be too uptight, in matters.. Learn to relaxed, and let go.. Holding on to it, doesn't help in anyway.. Being too stubborn, also won't help too.. So, why not take thing easy.. I know, some people see their idol more important then their life.. But, it will flade when time goes.. 10 Years, 20 years.. When time goes on, their life goes on too.. So, why not let go and be more happy?? You may said I don't understand your feeling, but come on.. I am once an teenages too, I'm once SO deep in love with my idol too.. But, I'm not so uptight.. Well, everyone has it's own view.. So, I guess mine is just to take thing easy.. Well, till here then.. =) |
♥ TagBoard
![]()
Archives
![]() ♥ cReDiTs
![]()
|
♥ InTrO
![]()
x-I-rEnE-x.BlOgSpOt.CoM
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL OpEn By Me On 11/12/2004 (DoGgIe-HeAvEn.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL Re- OpEn By Me On 8/9/2007 WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (XxLaMeRxX.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL MoVe By Me On 24/4/2009 (00:32) WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (x-I-rEnE-x.Bs.CoM) ..
.. I dEdIcAtE tHiS bLoG tO mY 'dEaR' mS wU gUi (AkA wAn JiNg) + RuBy ..
.. No SpAmMiNg ..
.. ThIs Is CoPyrIgHt ..
.. No CoPyInG oF mY aNyThInG hErE ..
.. ThIs CoPyRiGhT iS bElOnGs To Me ..
.. ThAt'S aLl ..
.My CeLl PhOnE.
.My WaLlEt.
.My BaG.
.My Mp3.
.My WaTcH.
*+* HaTeS tO tHe CoRe *+*
* LiArS
* SaDnEsS
* BoReDnEsS
* My LiFe
* MySeLf
* EvErYtHiNG
* ThIs WoRlD
* 2 Be AlOnE
!~ ♥ Cravings ~!
{♥} HaVe LoTs Of $$$$
^@ ♥ Precious @^ *` fAvOuRiTe SiNgEr `~*
^* 1sT (第一) *^
* 唐禹哲 *
* DaNsOn TaNg Yu ZhE *
*^ 2nD (第二) ^*
*^ 3Rd (第三) ^*
^* 4Th (第四) *^
*^ 5Th (第五) ^* ♥ LiNkS
![]() |
||