|
Thursday, September 03, 2009
Dream, Wishlist~~
Remembers, I own my dear Jessie Hun a wishlist I promise I'll write~~So, here I came typing down them.. I state, it's my DREAM~~ So, there will be stuff I'm dreaming for~~ So, don't be surprise to see what they are~~ Wishlist - 1) I Pod Touch 2) External USB Portable Hard-Drive 3) MP3 (Prefer Blue/Black, My other MP3 is like dying~~) 4) Wallet (Prefer Blue or Black) 5) Watch (Digital kind, Blue/Black) 6) Bag (Big, Blue/Black) 7) Spectacles Shop Voucher (I need to change my Glasses, HAHA) 9) Any Star/Heart Shape Kind Necklace 10) Earrings (Star/Heart Shape~~) 11) Shoes (Blue/Black) 12) CD/Drama/Songs (My Idols Disc Are Welcome~~) 13) Anything Handmade 14) Anything la, Whatever Anyone Give I'll Love It~~ =) I always think, My wishlist is always off~~ Too much stuff I want, HAHA~~ No matter what friends gave me, I'll treasure it~~ So don't worry~~ Just give what you think I'll like~~ =) Cheers~~ Counting down to my birthday~~ =P Love, Irene <3 |
♥ TagBoard
![]()
Archives
![]() ♥ cReDiTs
![]()
|
♥ InTrO
![]()
x-I-rEnE-x.BlOgSpOt.CoM
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL OpEn By Me On 11/12/2004 (DoGgIe-HeAvEn.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL Re- OpEn By Me On 8/9/2007 WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (XxLaMeRxX.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL MoVe By Me On 24/4/2009 (00:32) WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (x-I-rEnE-x.Bs.CoM) ..
.. I dEdIcAtE tHiS bLoG tO mY 'dEaR' mS wU gUi (AkA wAn JiNg) + RuBy ..
.. No SpAmMiNg ..
.. ThIs Is CoPyrIgHt ..
.. No CoPyInG oF mY aNyThInG hErE ..
.. ThIs CoPyRiGhT iS bElOnGs To Me ..
.. ThAt'S aLl ..
.My CeLl PhOnE.
.My WaLlEt.
.My BaG.
.My Mp3.
.My WaTcH.
*+* HaTeS tO tHe CoRe *+*
* LiArS
* SaDnEsS
* BoReDnEsS
* My LiFe
* MySeLf
* EvErYtHiNG
* ThIs WoRlD
* 2 Be AlOnE
!~ ♥ Cravings ~!
{♥} HaVe LoTs Of $$$$
^@ ♥ Precious @^ *` fAvOuRiTe SiNgEr `~*
^* 1sT (第一) *^
* 唐禹哲 *
* DaNsOn TaNg Yu ZhE *
*^ 2nD (第二) ^*
*^ 3Rd (第三) ^*
^* 4Th (第四) *^
*^ 5Th (第五) ^* ♥ LiNkS
![]() |
||