|
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Weird, Feelings!!
Weird, Feelings!!It's like, I'm always feeling either too tense or too blank!! I don't know why, I'm kinda of screwing my own timing up!! It's how bad it can get, sleeping at the weirdest timing!! =.=!! My body clock is totally screw, thanks man!! -.-!! I tried hard to fall asleep, but my mind is kinda of too tense to even sleep!! Haiz!! Wish that I could just, just, just, sleep!! SLEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP!! Dart, not feeling sleep at the wrong time!! =.=!! Tsk tsk tsk!! I seriously need to screw back everything normal!! Sleep, just sleep Irene!! -.-!! Screw myself, screw everything!! Just, be normal for once IRENE!! =.=!! I am , MAD!! =.=!! WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!! -.-!! |
♥ TagBoard
![]()
Archives
![]() ♥ cReDiTs
![]()
|
♥ InTrO
![]()
x-I-rEnE-x.BlOgSpOt.CoM
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL OpEn By Me On 11/12/2004 (DoGgIe-HeAvEn.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL Re- OpEn By Me On 8/9/2007 WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (XxLaMeRxX.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL MoVe By Me On 24/4/2009 (00:32) WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (x-I-rEnE-x.Bs.CoM) ..
.. I dEdIcAtE tHiS bLoG tO mY 'dEaR' mS wU gUi (AkA wAn JiNg) + RuBy ..
.. No SpAmMiNg ..
.. ThIs Is CoPyrIgHt ..
.. No CoPyInG oF mY aNyThInG hErE ..
.. ThIs CoPyRiGhT iS bElOnGs To Me ..
.. ThAt'S aLl ..
.My CeLl PhOnE.
.My WaLlEt.
.My BaG.
.My Mp3.
.My WaTcH.
*+* HaTeS tO tHe CoRe *+*
* LiArS
* SaDnEsS
* BoReDnEsS
* My LiFe
* MySeLf
* EvErYtHiNG
* ThIs WoRlD
* 2 Be AlOnE
!~ ♥ Cravings ~!
{♥} HaVe LoTs Of $$$$
^@ ♥ Precious @^ *` fAvOuRiTe SiNgEr `~*
^* 1sT (第一) *^
* 唐禹哲 *
* DaNsOn TaNg Yu ZhE *
*^ 2nD (第二) ^*
*^ 3Rd (第三) ^*
^* 4Th (第四) *^
*^ 5Th (第五) ^* ♥ LiNkS
![]() |
||