|
Thursday, April 14, 2005
+++FiNaLlY+++
Finally..The orientation day has come.. Yesterday nite couldn't sleep 4 the WHOLE nite.. I was juz closing my eyes all the way 2 the moring.. My kor was crazy.. He was watching soccer until the moring.. Haix.. When i saw the time.. It was 6.50am.. Feeling very tired and sad.. I went 2 take a bath and pepare myself 4 tat sch.. Haix.. Y my sch so far? Have 2 sit train 4 about hmmm,half an hour ba.. Not sure.. Never bother 2 count.. Then around 7.20am.. Eat a little bit of bread.. Drink milo.. Then went out.. It was around 7.30am.. Wait 4 the train.. Around 7.38am my train come liao,, My god.. It was sooo full.. I couldn't find a place 2 sit.. I was like.. Ohhh my god.. I have 2 stand all the way 2 my station? REDHILL.. Here i come.. Haix.. Feeling tired and sian.. I stand until i reach my station.. It was kind of early when i reach.. Saw my watch.. 8.10am.. Early wat.. So decide 2 try 2 walk 2 my poly.. Heard from my dear frenz jing it was quite far.. Hmmm,but i think it was all rite 2 me.. Mayb i was use 2 walking.. From my home 2 the MrT station near me.. It's oso a distance away.. So i'm quite use 2 walking even thought i seldom walk 2 the MRT nowadys cos never study my sch liao.. At jurong.. Haha.. Then c my watch... It's around 8.20 Plus.. Walk 4 10 min liao.. Feel a little bit energy from the walking.. Reach my poly liao.. But still have 2 walk a distant then can reavh my destination Haix.. Y the poly soooo big? Then msg Jas asking here where's she.. She reply tell me she reach the place liao.. Then i faster my speed and reach the place liao.. But all the entrance seem block.. Haix.. Then walk one BIG round then reach the place.. Q-up in the place.. Then the person infront of me suddenly say the other place oso can Q.. I was like nv mind lox.. Q liao don't move liao.. Then the person come back say cannot Q.. Lucky i didn't go there.. Then was surprise tat person Q behind me.. She say never mind.. I say ok.. The register liao.. Go Q another place.. Haix.. Y 2day soo HOT? Then some more 2 make the thing worst.. There's hundreds of ppl Q up around me oso.. I was SOOOOOO HOT.. Feel like cannot breath liao.. Then the Q move liao.. I was sooo happy.. But 2 my horror,we move in2 a big tent.. We will have 2 sit there.. Say the leader there.. OH MY GOD.. I was like haix.. SO hot.. Still have 2 sit at the tent there.. Sian.. Then the MC start the day by intro himself with his partner.. The MC name was call Kenneth ba.. If not wrong.. Then his partner is call Melvin.. Both of them r kind of cute but not tat handsome.. Hahaha.. But i think the Kenneth is cuter ba.. Haha.. Then they talk talk and talk.. Never really listening wat they r saying.. Then the gal beside me begin 2 chat with me.. We was like chat happily.. Ohh,Btw.. The gal name is call Zann.. Tat's wat she told me.. I was like don't noe how 2 say her name.. Haha,, SO sorrry,zann.. I now noe how 2 call ur name liao.. She was older than me.. As she has say.. She was a private candinate of O'level.. She say she work hard for a few year b4 she go in2 this poly.. I feel she's kind of friendly.. Then after the MC finish talking.. The other ppl from the poly come 2 brief us on many thing.. Haix.. Sit at the place not moving for around 3 hours liao.. Oh my.. I was so tired of sitting there as it was Damm HOT and sian.. Haix.. NO wonder one of my frenz call me not 2 go.. Haix.. Should have listen 2 him.. But still wan 2 meet new frenz so i went.. Haix.. Finally lunch time.. The leader of my group give out the lunch box.. Haha.. My group gt 2 leader.. They r the senior of the poly.. Hahaha.. 1 gal and 1 guy.. Hahaha.. The gal look nice and pretty.. The guy looks cute and handsome.. Hahaha.. So suai man.. Haha.. Don't say liao.. Or not later my frenz say i hua chi.. Keep thinking of guy only.. Hahaha.. Then at tat point noe 2 more new frenz.. Nisha and one gal from Myanmar(don't noe how 2 spell her name).. Both r pretty friendly too especally nisha.. Chat after we eat.. Haha.. Kind of fun 2 chat with both of them.. Then the leader bring us 2 the block we will b studing 4 the next few months.. I say months cos the poly will b moving 2 woodlands at next year the feb(earliest).. Oh my.. So far.. Haix.. Than reach the block E... At the block.. There's a lot of rooms.. Kind of happy cos all have air-con.. Hahaha.. More cooling at the rooms.. Than went on 2 learn wat is the PBL(problem base learning) which we will do 4 the next 3 years.. Hahaha.. It's kind of fun.. But oso quite tiring lox.. Hahaha.. Then got one more guy join my team.. We work 2gether 2 slove the problem.. The prblem is 2 transport some explosive(marble) 2 the enemy camp at the bottom of the hill.. We will camping at the top of the hill.. Looks kind of fun.. I was kind of tired by then.. I was juz sitting there doing nothing.. Only give ideas lox.. Hahaha.. Then we build our vehicals 2 transport the (marbles) 2 the enemy camp.. Hahaha.. The lecturer was kind and helpful.. He give us lots of advise on our vehicals.. But he got laugh when he saw our master piece.. Hahaha.. He say too bad liao.. Look likes a lunch box 2 him.. Then Zann keep amending the vehicals until we think it's all rite.. But the last piece didn't work.. It juz struck at the bootom of the ramp make by plastic cover.. Haix.. Me scare 2 go present the vehical.. Got little of stage fright.. Haix.. Then all push Zann go.. So sorry wor.. Zann.. Me timid ma.. So don't dare 2 present.. So sorry 2 push u 2 presnt so last min.. As we have expected.. The vehical struck when it reach the bottom.. Feeling kind of guilty 4 tat.. Cos i didn't really in much help.. Cos i no idea how 2 do.. I was in an empty minded when we got the problem.. So sorry.. My teammates.. Haix.. Then I think it's kind of late liao.. C my watch.. Realise it was around 3.50pm.. Then the lecturer annouce the winner.. We lost.. Never mind.. We say 2 each other.. Still we gain experiance from the days.. Hahaha.. Kind of starting 2 like the sch liao.. But surely not the admin of the sch.. Cos my application 4 my finicial scheme of laptop haven't been appove or accept.. HAix.. It's kind of slow.. My frenz agree on tat.. Haix.. Sch starting next week & i haven't got my laptop.. My bro call me 2 bring his laptop 2 use 4 the while 1st.. Thanks Bro.. So good of him 2 lent me.. Hahaha.. Now feeling kind of tired liao.. Going 2 sleep liao.. Nitez.. ZZZZzzz |
♥ TagBoard
![]()
Archives
![]() ♥ cReDiTs
![]()
|
♥ InTrO
![]()
x-I-rEnE-x.BlOgSpOt.CoM
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL OpEn By Me On 11/12/2004 (DoGgIe-HeAvEn.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL Re- OpEn By Me On 8/9/2007 WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (XxLaMeRxX.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL MoVe By Me On 24/4/2009 (00:32) WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (x-I-rEnE-x.Bs.CoM) ..
.. I dEdIcAtE tHiS bLoG tO mY 'dEaR' mS wU gUi (AkA wAn JiNg) + RuBy ..
.. No SpAmMiNg ..
.. ThIs Is CoPyrIgHt ..
.. No CoPyInG oF mY aNyThInG hErE ..
.. ThIs CoPyRiGhT iS bElOnGs To Me ..
.. ThAt'S aLl ..
.My CeLl PhOnE.
.My WaLlEt.
.My BaG.
.My Mp3.
.My WaTcH.
*+* HaTeS tO tHe CoRe *+*
* LiArS
* SaDnEsS
* BoReDnEsS
* My LiFe
* MySeLf
* EvErYtHiNG
* ThIs WoRlD
* 2 Be AlOnE
!~ ♥ Cravings ~!
{♥} HaVe LoTs Of $$$$
^@ ♥ Precious @^ *` fAvOuRiTe SiNgEr `~*
^* 1sT (第一) *^
* 唐禹哲 *
* DaNsOn TaNg Yu ZhE *
*^ 2nD (第二) ^*
*^ 3Rd (第三) ^*
^* 4Th (第四) *^
*^ 5Th (第五) ^* ♥ LiNkS
![]() |
||