|
Thursday, May 12, 2005
***NiCe MoViE***
2day went 2 c a very nice movie call House of wax..The movie was so great.. Hahaha.. Actually i didn't plan 2 watch it de.. Hahaha.. I only accompany JIng shop 4 a while.. But last min think i was interested in the name.. So decided 2 watch lox.. Hahahaha.. Nice movie it was.. Didn't make the wrong decision sia.. Hahaha.. Watch it with wei wei,jing and one guy of jing frenz(pai seh,dun noe how 2 spell his name).. Hahaha.. Great sound effect the movie has.. Nice story line.. I give 5 star.. Hahaha.. Like it sooo much.. Jing and her frenz so bad,went 2 scare wei wei at the part when it is scary.. Hahaha.. I very good one.. Never go scare wei wei Hahaha.. No la.. Juz watch the movie until dun care liao.. Hahaha.. Watch finish movie then went 2 meet my Mei,SK.. She came JP 2 shop shop.. Hahaha.. I very good Jie.. Hahaha.. I noe i thick skin la.. Joking.. Hahaha.. Accompany her eat LJS.. Then go buy shoe,clothes and blah blah blah.. She wear her uniform very nice and pretty sia.. Chio Bu sia.. Hahaha.. Then home sweet home liao.. So sian.. Hahaha.. Still finding job sia.. Haiz,, When find job.. But like all dun want 2 empoly me lox.. Sian.. Haiz.. Find more job tml.. Haiz.. Sian.. Stop here liao.. Wanna go play games liao.. |
♥ TagBoard
![]()
Archives
![]() ♥ cReDiTs
![]()
|
♥ InTrO
![]()
x-I-rEnE-x.BlOgSpOt.CoM
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL OpEn By Me On 11/12/2004 (DoGgIe-HeAvEn.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL Re- OpEn By Me On 8/9/2007 WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (XxLaMeRxX.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL MoVe By Me On 24/4/2009 (00:32) WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (x-I-rEnE-x.Bs.CoM) ..
.. I dEdIcAtE tHiS bLoG tO mY 'dEaR' mS wU gUi (AkA wAn JiNg) + RuBy ..
.. No SpAmMiNg ..
.. ThIs Is CoPyrIgHt ..
.. No CoPyInG oF mY aNyThInG hErE ..
.. ThIs CoPyRiGhT iS bElOnGs To Me ..
.. ThAt'S aLl ..
.My CeLl PhOnE.
.My WaLlEt.
.My BaG.
.My Mp3.
.My WaTcH.
*+* HaTeS tO tHe CoRe *+*
* LiArS
* SaDnEsS
* BoReDnEsS
* My LiFe
* MySeLf
* EvErYtHiNG
* ThIs WoRlD
* 2 Be AlOnE
!~ ♥ Cravings ~!
{♥} HaVe LoTs Of $$$$
^@ ♥ Precious @^ *` fAvOuRiTe SiNgEr `~*
^* 1sT (第一) *^
* 唐禹哲 *
* DaNsOn TaNg Yu ZhE *
*^ 2nD (第二) ^*
*^ 3Rd (第三) ^*
^* 4Th (第四) *^
*^ 5Th (第五) ^* ♥ LiNkS
![]() |
||