|
Tuesday, May 24, 2005
***SoOoO tIrEd***
This is a summary of my BORING weekend..Sat: Nothing so interesting happen.. Woke up hmmm.. Late again.. Then eat lox.. Play com.. Chat wif Kor.. Then Kor went out.. My parent oso went out lox.. So sian.. No1 at home liao.. Then watch tv plus play MSN.. But so sian.. Cos not really a lot of my pals online.. Haiz.. Sun: Same old boring day.. Didn't do anything differnence.. Cos my kor got work.. My parent oso go out.. So i was left alone once again.. Haiz.. So boring.. Play games till my Kor is back.. Wif my fav.. SUSHI.. Yeh.. Suppe time.. 2day more sushi then perivous days.. Got the egg sushi oso.. SOOOO NICEEEE sia.. Love sushi once again.. Too bad.. Kor sch reopening 2 more day away.. Mean mayb not many sushi 4 supper.. Cos he will work less.. Sian.. Too bad.. Then i chat chat wif kor till my parent home.. 1+am liao.. Hahaha.. So late sia.. Didn't notice it sia.. Then went 2 sleep liao.. Hahaha.. 2Day: Wake up more late then usual.. Then went out 2 eat wif my family.. Cos 2day hoilday ma.. Dad's not working.. But too bad kor is working at afternoon.. Then eat liao fetch kor 2 work.. Then me accompany my poarent go 2 the temple they go always.. Go there help out.. I so guai ma.. Hahaha.. Joking la.. I thick skins la.. I was not guai la.. Juz go there c c only.. Then my mum's frenz grand-child come.. I go play wif her.. She so hyper active sia.. Run here run there still not tired.. Then keep pulling me go here go there.. I was so tired after the "session" wif her.. Hahaha.. I mean after all my runs wif her.. Haha.. But she still not tired.. Still have sooooo many enegry sia.. I give up.. Let her run all she like.. Let her maid take care of her can liao.. I juz play wif her if she come find me.. But she still not tired after her running agian(without me thus time).. WA liao.. I so tired liao.. But she wan me accompany her play her running game.. Hahaha.. That name i come up one.. Cos we was juz running like mad sia.. Hahaha.. Then she finally tired liao.. So lucky sia.. If not i will be dead now.. Dead form tiredness lox.. Hahaha.. Joking la.. The grand-child was so active lox.. Cos she still kids ma.. Her name call meishan.. So cute sia.. I mean both her name and herself la.. Hahaha.. Then finally go home liao.. GO eat first.. Then reach home liao.. SO happy.. Then i was here.. Updating my blog.. Won't get 2 update my blog soo soon liao.. Kor will b using the com liao.. Haiz.. Cos he sch reopen liao ma.. Sign off.. |
♥ TagBoard
![]()
Archives
![]() ♥ cReDiTs
![]()
|
♥ InTrO
![]()
x-I-rEnE-x.BlOgSpOt.CoM
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL OpEn By Me On 11/12/2004 (DoGgIe-HeAvEn.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL Re- OpEn By Me On 8/9/2007 WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (XxLaMeRxX.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL MoVe By Me On 24/4/2009 (00:32) WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (x-I-rEnE-x.Bs.CoM) ..
.. I dEdIcAtE tHiS bLoG tO mY 'dEaR' mS wU gUi (AkA wAn JiNg) + RuBy ..
.. No SpAmMiNg ..
.. ThIs Is CoPyrIgHt ..
.. No CoPyInG oF mY aNyThInG hErE ..
.. ThIs CoPyRiGhT iS bElOnGs To Me ..
.. ThAt'S aLl ..
.My CeLl PhOnE.
.My WaLlEt.
.My BaG.
.My Mp3.
.My WaTcH.
*+* HaTeS tO tHe CoRe *+*
* LiArS
* SaDnEsS
* BoReDnEsS
* My LiFe
* MySeLf
* EvErYtHiNG
* ThIs WoRlD
* 2 Be AlOnE
!~ ♥ Cravings ~!
{♥} HaVe LoTs Of $$$$
^@ ♥ Precious @^ *` fAvOuRiTe SiNgEr `~*
^* 1sT (第一) *^
* 唐禹哲 *
* DaNsOn TaNg Yu ZhE *
*^ 2nD (第二) ^*
*^ 3Rd (第三) ^*
^* 4Th (第四) *^
*^ 5Th (第五) ^* ♥ LiNkS
![]() |
||