|
Sunday, July 24, 2005
***ExCiTiNg DaY***
Hahahaha..Finally decided 2 stick wif my bear in the rain blogskins.. Cos i keep on changing till sio.. Hahaha.. here is a recap of wat i do yesterday + 2day.. Yesterday.. Hmmm.. Wake up after a short nap cos i couldn't sleep.. Haiz.. Losing sleep this few weeks.. Don't noe the reason.. Haiz.. OK.. Continue wif my days.. I eat my lunch and meet my dear frenz,Jing.. Went 2 bugis 2 Shop.. But my dear frenz ya.. We wlak till our leg pain.. She still didn't buy anything.. Then end up i overbuy.. Hahaha.. I seldom buy so many thing during my shopping trips.. Hahahaha.. We like shop all the shop near bugis and in bugis.. Hahaha.. Detail in my dear frenz blog.. Hahaha.. She update more thing then me.. I lazy update lox.. Hahaha.. Then go the new national library there.. Hahaha.. Both me and jing r fear of height.. Hahaha.. So i jolly well scare jing.. Hahaha.. We were playing the lift cos we like the feeling of flying down.. Hahaha.. Then at theer we saw jing frenz.. Hahaha.. I keep telling jing i saw shai ge sia.. HAhaha.. Cos i saw a couple at bugis there.. Quite handsome sia.. Hahaha.. Both me and jing agree tat jing's frenz stead is quite handsome.. Hahaha.. Then after tat.. We went back 2 bugis 2 continue finding thing 2 let jing buy.. Hahaha.. I finally brought a present 4 my Mei..\ I was cracking my head 2 think wat i should buy.. Finally i brought something i am satisfied of.. Hahaha.. Mei ya.. Muz remember 2 leave a time slot 4 me 2 clerebate ur birthday wor.. Hahaha.. 2day lei.. Nothing happen.. Slack at home lox.. Then chat online wif my frenz.. Lastly come update my blog.. Hahaha.. Finally.. Nothing 2 write.. Sign off.. |
♥ TagBoard
![]()
Archives
![]() ♥ cReDiTs
![]()
|
♥ InTrO
![]()
x-I-rEnE-x.BlOgSpOt.CoM
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL OpEn By Me On 11/12/2004 (DoGgIe-HeAvEn.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL Re- OpEn By Me On 8/9/2007 WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (XxLaMeRxX.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL MoVe By Me On 24/4/2009 (00:32) WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (x-I-rEnE-x.Bs.CoM) ..
.. I dEdIcAtE tHiS bLoG tO mY 'dEaR' mS wU gUi (AkA wAn JiNg) + RuBy ..
.. No SpAmMiNg ..
.. ThIs Is CoPyrIgHt ..
.. No CoPyInG oF mY aNyThInG hErE ..
.. ThIs CoPyRiGhT iS bElOnGs To Me ..
.. ThAt'S aLl ..
.My CeLl PhOnE.
.My WaLlEt.
.My BaG.
.My Mp3.
.My WaTcH.
*+* HaTeS tO tHe CoRe *+*
* LiArS
* SaDnEsS
* BoReDnEsS
* My LiFe
* MySeLf
* EvErYtHiNG
* ThIs WoRlD
* 2 Be AlOnE
!~ ♥ Cravings ~!
{♥} HaVe LoTs Of $$$$
^@ ♥ Precious @^ *` fAvOuRiTe SiNgEr `~*
^* 1sT (第一) *^
* 唐禹哲 *
* DaNsOn TaNg Yu ZhE *
*^ 2nD (第二) ^*
*^ 3Rd (第三) ^*
^* 4Th (第四) *^
*^ 5Th (第五) ^* ♥ LiNkS
![]() |
||