Wednesday, July 13, 2005
***SoOo TiReD***
I'm soooooo tired 2day..
Y lei??
Cos i was travelling since the moring at 10am to 10pm sia..
Hahaha..
Super rite..
Was travelling 1st from my house there 2 boon lay 2 help my kor do something since i'm so free,then 2 simei,next 2 marine parade,then 2 woodlands,Lastly i'm back HOME..
Haiz..
So tired sia..
Whole day travelling from west 2 all the east 'popular' side shopping centre 2 play pool but end up doing nothing cos the pool there was so expensive 2 play sia..
Thanks 2 my dear frenz's frenz's recommendation..
But end up doing nothing..
Sian..
1st let me recall my days juz now..
I was so free so i help my dearest brother do something in boon lay..
SO i travel from my home 2 boon lay..
Then my dearset buddy frenz,Ling msg me last min call me accompany her go her somewhere do something..
Better not 2 say here..
Not nice 2 say abt it without her permisson..
Then i was rushing like mad person here and there..
1st i go boon lay do my brother things..
Then rush 2 take the bus back 2 JP..
Then msg ling tell her where i sit..
But 2 my horro..
Ling board the wrong train..
Oh my god..
Then meet her at clementi instead..
Hahaha..
Then go 2 the place(somewhere near simei) ling wanna go 2 do something..
Finish doing the thing liao then went 2 marine parade 2 play pool..
But end up going there c the pool so expensive sia..
Hahaha..
Then go 2 the shopping centre there walk walk..
Then go eat Burger King the student meal..
Hahaha..

Then we sit 966(or 996 4get the bus liao..) 2 woodlands..
Let me think..
I was boarding on and off the bus for 3-4 times liao..
Feeling a bit unconfortable abt sitting bus for so many times..
Cos i got bus sick..
Feeling like vomitting but still tanhan till the stop..
Hahaha..
Super rite??
Hahahaha..
Then go woodlands walk walk again..
Finally I was on my way HOME..
HOME SWEET HOME,HERE I COME..
Hahaha..
Yeh..
I'm sooo nervous abt thursday..
I'll b going 2 a interview some sort of sport company which can consider 'big'..
Hahaha..
Hope tat i can get in the company..
Don't say 1st la..
IF not later nv get in very pai seh one..
This is my 1st time going 2 such a big company 2 interview.
Cos those interview i gone through is all in the shop one..
Not a single one is at their HQ one..
So i'm looking 4ward 2 it..
So nervous abt it..
WAt should i wear??
Wat should i say??
Wat i should this,wat i should tat..
I keep thinking abt all the detail..
But is i too worry or i think 2 much??
I don't noe..
Hahaha..
II'm so scare tat i'll mess up the whole thing..
So anyone can Help??
Contact me 2 tell me lei??
I really need help 4 tat..
So stress..
HAhahah..
BUt,nvm..
I so calm down and do my best..
Tat's one of my told me..
Thanks,frenz,,
BUt..
I don't noe how 2 get there..
Dead..
Hahahaha..
Nvm..
I go ask my frenz..
Hahaha..
I think tat's all 4 2day..
Sign off..




♥ TagBoard

Archives
Previous Posts:
***HaPpY mEmOrY*** ***SuMmArY oF thIs WeEk*** ***NaUgHtY gAl+++ hey fren, i tell u a secret, i managed to crack ur... +++HaPpY hOuR+++ ***HaPpY aNd TiReD*** BoRiNg ***SoOoOoO bOrInG*** ***So LuCkY*** ***SoOoO tIrEd***
Previous Months:
December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 October 2011 January 2012
♥ cReDiTs
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws



♥ InTrO
♥ Irene * Xiaowei
^- tHiS bLoG -^

x-I-rEnE-x.BlOgSpOt.CoM

.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL OpEn By Me On 11/12/2004 (DoGgIe-HeAvEn.Bs.CoM) ..

.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL Re- OpEn By Me On 8/9/2007 WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (XxLaMeRxX.Bs.CoM) ..

.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL MoVe By Me On 24/4/2009 (00:32) WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (x-I-rEnE-x.Bs.CoM) ..

.. I dEdIcAtE tHiS bLoG tO mY 'dEaR' mS wU gUi (AkA wAn JiNg) + RuBy ..

.. No SpAmMiNg ..

.. ThIs Is CoPyrIgHt ..

.. No CoPyInG oF mY aNyThInG hErE ..

.. ThIs CoPyRiGhT iS bElOnGs To Me ..

.. ThAt'S aLl ..

__CANTliveWITHOUT.]]*

.My CeLl PhOnE.

.My WaLlEt.

.My BaG.

.My Mp3.

.My WaTcH.

*+* HaTeS tO tHe CoRe *+*

* LiArS

* SaDnEsS

* BoReDnEsS

* My LiFe

* MySeLf

* EvErYtHiNG

* ThIs WoRlD

* 2 Be AlOnE

!~ ♥ Cravings ~!

{♥} HaVe LoTs Of $$$$
{♥} MeEt My DrEaM gUy
{♥} ShOp TiLl I DrOp
{♥} HaVe A NiCe HoIlDaY
{♥} GeT a NeW LaPtOp
{♥} GeT a NeW CaMeRa
{♥} K.O 3aN gUo SiMaN wAtCh

^@ ♥ Precious @^

*` fAvOuRiTe SiNgEr `~*

^* 1sT (第一) *^
* 唐禹哲 *

* DaNsOn TaNg Yu ZhE *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : XiAo DaI 小呆 *

*^ 2nD (第二) ^*
* 黄少谷 *
* HuAnG sHaO gU *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : HuAnG nIu 黄牛 *

*^ 3Rd (第三) ^*
* 陳德修 *
* ShUmEtHeNy ChEn De XiU *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : XiU 修 *

^* 4Th (第四) *^
* 炎亚纶 *
* ArRoN yAn Ya LuN *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : Ah Bu 阿布 *

*^ 5Th (第五) ^*
* 陈乃荣 *
* NyLoN cHeN nAi RoNg *

Plurk Twitter Formspring
♥ LiNkS
:: ElViN Kor :: ^ CoOl FrIeNd LaCe ^ :: ♥ SiLlY mEi MeI ♥ :: :: VaLeRiE mEi :: :: 雪(XuE) MeI (JaC mEi) :: :: XiAoYi MeI :: :: JiA YiNg MeI :: :: MySt PrInCe Di :: :: RoYaL sItE :: :: DaRk PrIncE dI :: :: ElEaNoR mEi :: :: wAnJinG sis :: :: RubY sis:: :: YvEtTe sis :: :: XiAnGtInG mEi :: :: YiNg XiAnG mEi :: :: Jo MeI :: ~~ CuTe LiTtLe MeI-cAt ~~ ~~ CuTe LiTtLe MeI-yVoNnE ~~ :: ViViAn :: :: jAsLiNe :: :: PH Goh :: ++ DeAr FrEnZ-jOaN ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ-yAn ShAn ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ- sAjEeV ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ-mAvIs ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ-bEtTy ++ :: RaNdY :: :: Le LuNaR sEa (AnGeLa) :: :: HaNdSoMe WeLsOn :: :: CuTe GwEn :: :: cOdE 1261 (yUnZi) ::
Lovely Clouds