|
Thursday, September 15, 2005
***HaIz***
Long time no update liao..Not i don't want to.. Is my kor lappy spoilt.. So cannot use.. SO no update.. Haiz.. Nothing to update also.. Waitting for the lappy to be back in action.. Hahaha.. Haiz.. Tml my own birthday.. Finally i'm 18.. Means i can do a lot of thing.. Hahaha.. But i don't know how to celebrate.. My family maybe clebrate with me.. Not sure.. Feeling rather empty.. Haiz.. To jing.. I know i didn't update for long time.. But i no choice ma.. Haiz.. Ya.. To wanjing.. I SMS u to confirm with u about the saturday thing.. So sorry never call u back that time.. My family using telephone ma.. I hope all my wish come truth for my birthday.. Wish myself happy birthday ba.. Hahaha.. Wanjing kaisu lox.. Wish me happy birthday so early.. Hahaha.. Thanks gal.. I appericatied.. Thanks so much.. :):) Till here ba.. |
♥ TagBoard
![]()
Archives
![]() ♥ cReDiTs
![]()
|
♥ InTrO
![]()
x-I-rEnE-x.BlOgSpOt.CoM
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL OpEn By Me On 11/12/2004 (DoGgIe-HeAvEn.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL Re- OpEn By Me On 8/9/2007 WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (XxLaMeRxX.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL MoVe By Me On 24/4/2009 (00:32) WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (x-I-rEnE-x.Bs.CoM) ..
.. I dEdIcAtE tHiS bLoG tO mY 'dEaR' mS wU gUi (AkA wAn JiNg) + RuBy ..
.. No SpAmMiNg ..
.. ThIs Is CoPyrIgHt ..
.. No CoPyInG oF mY aNyThInG hErE ..
.. ThIs CoPyRiGhT iS bElOnGs To Me ..
.. ThAt'S aLl ..
.My CeLl PhOnE.
.My WaLlEt.
.My BaG.
.My Mp3.
.My WaTcH.
*+* HaTeS tO tHe CoRe *+*
* LiArS
* SaDnEsS
* BoReDnEsS
* My LiFe
* MySeLf
* EvErYtHiNG
* ThIs WoRlD
* 2 Be AlOnE
!~ ♥ Cravings ~!
{♥} HaVe LoTs Of $$$$
^@ ♥ Precious @^ *` fAvOuRiTe SiNgEr `~*
^* 1sT (第一) *^
* 唐禹哲 *
* DaNsOn TaNg Yu ZhE *
*^ 2nD (第二) ^*
*^ 3Rd (第三) ^*
^* 4Th (第四) *^
*^ 5Th (第五) ^* ♥ LiNkS
![]() |
||