|
Sunday, January 01, 2006
^^EnD oF 2005^^
2day marks the end of 2005..A few more hours later.. 2006 is coming.. A brand new years mean a brand new hope.. Looking back what i did in 2005.. I got tons of regret.. Regret i didn't study hard enough in O'level to get good grade.. Regret that i quarrel with my frenz over small issue that make our friendship left a scar.. Regret that i always quarrel with my family and not be more understanding.. Regret in tons and tons of thing.. But one thing i will never regret is that i live happily everyday.. Shop with frenz.. Chat on phone and online with frenz.. play games.. Experiance new things.. And tons of thing that make me happy.. Want to thanks my darlings who is always there to support me in my ups and downs.. My dear frenz Jilin,Ying,Jing,Wei and cindy.. The list goes down.. The above mention is my best frenz i even have.. They are great.. Love them so much.. One thing for sure.. I wouldn't regret knowing them.. :):) I think i am bad in saying my feeling toward my family.. It seem that every word come from my word are bad.. Don't know why.. Haiz.. 2005 is a year with lots of unhappiness for me.. Hope 2006 is not the same.. Thinking of this year make me sad.. I got lots of downs in this year.. Lots of.. Lots of unhappiness.. LOts of thing.. Loss of words to write.. Haiz.. I think i just think too much liao.. Haiz.. Should be happy to celebrate the new year.. But deep down in my heart.. I was feeling kinda of sad.. Don't know why.. This year countdown.. Don't know go where.. I don't want to be like last year.. So sian.. HAiz.. Maybe going out with my parents.. But my bro is busy.. Got party to go.. Haiz.. Not like me.. Haiz.. Jing ya.. Good luck in ur exam wor.. So poor thing sia.. countdown with ur notes.. Jia you gal.. Looking at one of my frenz blog juz now.. She is damm happy this year.. Maybe she is juz too lucky.. In work, in family matter or in relationship.. She is a big winner.. Haiz.. Envy her sia.. Haiz.. Feeling damm sad after reading her blog.. Haiz.. Why am i such a big failer?? Haiz.. Maybe i just too.. too.. too.. Haiz.. Loss of word to describle me.. Haiz.. Hope the brand new year will be great to me.. No more unhappiness.. Till here.. Sign off.. |
♥ TagBoard
![]()
Archives
![]() ♥ cReDiTs
![]()
|
♥ InTrO
![]()
x-I-rEnE-x.BlOgSpOt.CoM
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL OpEn By Me On 11/12/2004 (DoGgIe-HeAvEn.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL Re- OpEn By Me On 8/9/2007 WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (XxLaMeRxX.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL MoVe By Me On 24/4/2009 (00:32) WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (x-I-rEnE-x.Bs.CoM) ..
.. I dEdIcAtE tHiS bLoG tO mY 'dEaR' mS wU gUi (AkA wAn JiNg) + RuBy ..
.. No SpAmMiNg ..
.. ThIs Is CoPyrIgHt ..
.. No CoPyInG oF mY aNyThInG hErE ..
.. ThIs CoPyRiGhT iS bElOnGs To Me ..
.. ThAt'S aLl ..
.My CeLl PhOnE.
.My WaLlEt.
.My BaG.
.My Mp3.
.My WaTcH.
*+* HaTeS tO tHe CoRe *+*
* LiArS
* SaDnEsS
* BoReDnEsS
* My LiFe
* MySeLf
* EvErYtHiNG
* ThIs WoRlD
* 2 Be AlOnE
!~ ♥ Cravings ~!
{♥} HaVe LoTs Of $$$$
^@ ♥ Precious @^ *` fAvOuRiTe SiNgEr `~*
^* 1sT (第一) *^
* 唐禹哲 *
* DaNsOn TaNg Yu ZhE *
*^ 2nD (第二) ^*
*^ 3Rd (第三) ^*
^* 4Th (第四) *^
*^ 5Th (第五) ^* ♥ LiNkS
![]() |
||