|
Saturday, January 21, 2006
***WaKe Up,WaKe Up***
Slap slap myself..Slap myself to wake up.. Slap myself so i can change to be better.. Slap myself hard to stop behaving like children.. Slap and slap to make sure i'm 100% wake up.. Why am i behaving like this?? Why can't me be more mature?? Haiz.. Sometimes i realise i am too spoilt by my dad.. He always give in to me and listen to me.. That's y i'm behaving like this 2day.. Around 6+pm.. My dad yesterday sort of say wanna go walk walk buy thing at one place(dun tell where) which i alsoo wanna go.. BUt when i ask him 2day.. He reach home say ok and no and ok.. Which i was a bit sad.. Then he say ok.. Then off i go.. But halfway down the road he change his mind again.. THis time i was real mad abt it.. I left them and go home myself full of anger.. I was behaving like a 3 years old kid.. I know it.. But i can't help.. MY dad has spoilt me liao.. That's y i'm behaving this way.. Think of it again.. I know i'm too childish.. Haiz.. But why can't they keep their word?? Changing their mind again and again and let me walk here walk there like a fool.. Haiz.. I was too angry juz now.. Mum call me ask me wanna go JP instead of tat place.. I angry shouted but no.. Haiz.. I was too sad to go anywhere.. Dun feel like going.. Haiz.. I know i should change my temper and etc.. But it's difficult.. Haiz.. How i wish i wasn't so childish.. Haiz.. Dun know why i am behaving like that.. Regret it now.. I know i have been too childish to behave like that.. Haiz.. Haiz.. Haiz.. Too sad.. So sad.. Very sad.. Till here.. Sign off.. |
♥ TagBoard
![]()
Archives
![]() ♥ cReDiTs
![]()
|
♥ InTrO
![]()
x-I-rEnE-x.BlOgSpOt.CoM
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL OpEn By Me On 11/12/2004 (DoGgIe-HeAvEn.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL Re- OpEn By Me On 8/9/2007 WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (XxLaMeRxX.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL MoVe By Me On 24/4/2009 (00:32) WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (x-I-rEnE-x.Bs.CoM) ..
.. I dEdIcAtE tHiS bLoG tO mY 'dEaR' mS wU gUi (AkA wAn JiNg) + RuBy ..
.. No SpAmMiNg ..
.. ThIs Is CoPyrIgHt ..
.. No CoPyInG oF mY aNyThInG hErE ..
.. ThIs CoPyRiGhT iS bElOnGs To Me ..
.. ThAt'S aLl ..
.My CeLl PhOnE.
.My WaLlEt.
.My BaG.
.My Mp3.
.My WaTcH.
*+* HaTeS tO tHe CoRe *+*
* LiArS
* SaDnEsS
* BoReDnEsS
* My LiFe
* MySeLf
* EvErYtHiNG
* ThIs WoRlD
* 2 Be AlOnE
!~ ♥ Cravings ~!
{♥} HaVe LoTs Of $$$$
^@ ♥ Precious @^ *` fAvOuRiTe SiNgEr `~*
^* 1sT (第一) *^
* 唐禹哲 *
* DaNsOn TaNg Yu ZhE *
*^ 2nD (第二) ^*
*^ 3Rd (第三) ^*
^* 4Th (第四) *^
*^ 5Th (第五) ^* ♥ LiNkS
![]() |
||