Monday, March 13, 2006
***LoSt In UnKnOwN pLaCE***
HaIz..
Sadness fill my heart now
Don't know why i'm feeling so sad now..
Maybe because i have a big quarrel with my family..
Sad that i am always the one who is wrong..
Why??
I wasn't wrong..
I just know that i should say those word to make my family more angry..
I think i agree one sentence i heard from my friend,One wrong word make the situation more tension..
One wrong word from me end up fighting with my brother..
Lucky my mum pull us apart if not i wouldn't be here writtng this entries..
U will either find me in hospital(joking) or resting at home from my injuries..
I am pretty sure things will trun ugly if my mum never stop us from fighting..
Try it before during my small age when we fight..
We end up getting hurt pretty badly..
Either me or both or my brother..
I once threw a sailormoon(pretty big) coin box at my brother..
I regret ut the moment i threw it..
All i can do is just stone at that place and see what happen..
My wrost fear happen..
I really threw directly at my brother..
I can see my brother crying loudly..
Those times let me learn a lesson..
I shouldn't be so rush and bad temper..
I did try to change my temper..
But my family just don't care..
I do cry at times..
I try very hard to change..
But all i get back is just some scolding..
HAiz..
I did try and change..
I try my best liao..
Why must they find fault about me??
Why??
Why??
I am feeling pretty happy before that..
We are chatting happily when this happen..
I was so happy as i get to go out and escape from that horrible home of mine..
Haiz..
Haiz..
Feel like i can't breathe in that home of mine..
Feel like dead..
Feel like i shouldn't be in this place..
My mum always say she regret having me in the first place..
That's why i am always thinking that if i should be in this world in the first place??
Haiz..
Think i was born in the wrong time,wrong place and wrong person..
Haiz..
Everyone say i should exchange place with my brother..
Cos i look and act like i guy..
How i wish i am..
My brother is damm smart and my mum love my brother more..
How i wish i can be like him..
Haiz..
I am happy that i have my friends who are there for me and care and concern about me..
Especially yanling and kahying..
Thanks all of you for your concern..
I will be ok when times goes..
Times can cure all things..
I am sure i will be all right after some times..
It seem like i like to write sad thing only in my blog lol..
Haiz..
Some happy things then..
Went out with WJ and ruru on friday for some shopping..
Brought one bag..
Feel happy about it..
Long time never meet them up liao..
Hahaha..
I suddenly feel like clubbbing but in the end we never go cos it is too rush..
Lol..
Me suddenly ki siao ma..
Crazy lol..
I mean myself..
Hahaha..
Lol..
Just suddenly la..
Not i like to club hor u gals..
Hahaha..
Lol..
I can be siao sometimes..
Hahaha..
Lol..
That all for today..
Till here ba..
Sign off..




♥ TagBoard

Archives
Previous Posts:
AnOtHeR pHoTo Of My BrO's NeW hP... bLuE... yIpEe..  My BrO nEw Hp... LoVe My BrO sO mUcH cOs He LeT mE... ***SuRpRiSe**** ***SaDnEsS.... Me,ToMmO aNd YuKi!! :)  ***tItLe??*** ***SaD lOl...*** ***LoL*** ****SaD??**** AnOtHeR pIc Of My ReCeNtLy HP...I jUz love it sooo...
Previous Months:
December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 October 2011 January 2012
♥ cReDiTs
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws



♥ InTrO
♥ Irene * Xiaowei
^- tHiS bLoG -^

x-I-rEnE-x.BlOgSpOt.CoM

.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL OpEn By Me On 11/12/2004 (DoGgIe-HeAvEn.Bs.CoM) ..

.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL Re- OpEn By Me On 8/9/2007 WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (XxLaMeRxX.Bs.CoM) ..

.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL MoVe By Me On 24/4/2009 (00:32) WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (x-I-rEnE-x.Bs.CoM) ..

.. I dEdIcAtE tHiS bLoG tO mY 'dEaR' mS wU gUi (AkA wAn JiNg) + RuBy ..

.. No SpAmMiNg ..

.. ThIs Is CoPyrIgHt ..

.. No CoPyInG oF mY aNyThInG hErE ..

.. ThIs CoPyRiGhT iS bElOnGs To Me ..

.. ThAt'S aLl ..

__CANTliveWITHOUT.]]*

.My CeLl PhOnE.

.My WaLlEt.

.My BaG.

.My Mp3.

.My WaTcH.

*+* HaTeS tO tHe CoRe *+*

* LiArS

* SaDnEsS

* BoReDnEsS

* My LiFe

* MySeLf

* EvErYtHiNG

* ThIs WoRlD

* 2 Be AlOnE

!~ ♥ Cravings ~!

{♥} HaVe LoTs Of $$$$
{♥} MeEt My DrEaM gUy
{♥} ShOp TiLl I DrOp
{♥} HaVe A NiCe HoIlDaY
{♥} GeT a NeW LaPtOp
{♥} GeT a NeW CaMeRa
{♥} K.O 3aN gUo SiMaN wAtCh

^@ ♥ Precious @^

*` fAvOuRiTe SiNgEr `~*

^* 1sT (第一) *^
* 唐禹哲 *

* DaNsOn TaNg Yu ZhE *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : XiAo DaI 小呆 *

*^ 2nD (第二) ^*
* 黄少谷 *
* HuAnG sHaO gU *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : HuAnG nIu 黄牛 *

*^ 3Rd (第三) ^*
* 陳德修 *
* ShUmEtHeNy ChEn De XiU *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : XiU 修 *

^* 4Th (第四) *^
* 炎亚纶 *
* ArRoN yAn Ya LuN *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : Ah Bu 阿布 *

*^ 5Th (第五) ^*
* 陈乃荣 *
* NyLoN cHeN nAi RoNg *

Plurk Twitter Formspring
♥ LiNkS
:: ElViN Kor :: ^ CoOl FrIeNd LaCe ^ :: ♥ SiLlY mEi MeI ♥ :: :: VaLeRiE mEi :: :: 雪(XuE) MeI (JaC mEi) :: :: XiAoYi MeI :: :: JiA YiNg MeI :: :: MySt PrInCe Di :: :: RoYaL sItE :: :: DaRk PrIncE dI :: :: ElEaNoR mEi :: :: wAnJinG sis :: :: RubY sis:: :: YvEtTe sis :: :: XiAnGtInG mEi :: :: YiNg XiAnG mEi :: :: Jo MeI :: ~~ CuTe LiTtLe MeI-cAt ~~ ~~ CuTe LiTtLe MeI-yVoNnE ~~ :: ViViAn :: :: jAsLiNe :: :: PH Goh :: ++ DeAr FrEnZ-jOaN ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ-yAn ShAn ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ- sAjEeV ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ-mAvIs ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ-bEtTy ++ :: RaNdY :: :: Le LuNaR sEa (AnGeLa) :: :: HaNdSoMe WeLsOn :: :: CuTe GwEn :: :: cOdE 1261 (yUnZi) ::
Lovely Clouds