|
Friday, April 06, 2007
**TiRiNg DaY**
2da ws a pretty tiring day(although i didn't go much place)..Kekeke.. Can u image u sleep at 4+AM and wake up at 6+AM ma?? I did it('li hai' ba).. Hahaha.. Yesterday was online chatting with catty.. Then my MDWAV show liao.. Rush to watch.. But got SMS catty to chat.. Was fun.. Kekeke.. We keep SMS and MMS each other.. LOL.. Hahaha.. She say after the show at 1.30AM got ghost show.. Then i ask her she wanna see ya?? She say yes.. Then i say i acc her mentally see the show.. But halfway throught the show.. I MSG her.. But she nv reply(catty ya,sleep le ba??) Hahaha.. But manage to finish the show.. Lol.. 2day is my Brother Pre-enlist check up for NS.. Wake up at 6+AM.. Then go to eat.. Went to the place.. Reach tat place around 9+AM.. Damm big.. Then went to change the visitor pass(shit,my HP can't go in,camera one ma,so sad).. Then went to the building call CMPB.. My bro went for his check up and etc.. I was like sitting there for the whole 2 hour plus.. Lol.. SO sian.. But got some interesting thing happen.. My mum KPO go walk around the place.. Then got this cute(VERY CUTE) guy ask my mum help him measure his shoulder width.. Then my mum KPO call me to go.. I was so pai seh and (happy in th heart la).. Hahaha.. He was super cute.. Too bad can't take his pic(HP kanna put in the locker).. Haha.. Tat guy i think is some sort of dreamer(cos his eyes seem like dreaming).. Super Super cute sia when he sort like dreaming.. He was wearing a white T-shirt and a puma(gold brown bag).. Hahaha.. I 'you yi dian fa hua chi'.. Hahaha.. LOl.. Well.. Also wanna update on my wild wild wet trip.. Was fun(BUT SCARY) too.. Hahaha.. Was being drag there by my dear WJ.. Play from 2+PM till the place close.. LOL.. So siao.. Hahaha.. But i love the ulah lah thing.. Fun.. But one thing make me sad.. I have rashes after the trip.. Dunno why le.. So sad.. My leg so itchy for days.. Lucky ok liao now.. Crap too much liao.. Till here.. Happy reading.. Kekekek |
♥ TagBoard
![]()
Archives
![]() ♥ cReDiTs
![]()
|
♥ InTrO
![]()
x-I-rEnE-x.BlOgSpOt.CoM
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL OpEn By Me On 11/12/2004 (DoGgIe-HeAvEn.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL Re- OpEn By Me On 8/9/2007 WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (XxLaMeRxX.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL MoVe By Me On 24/4/2009 (00:32) WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (x-I-rEnE-x.Bs.CoM) ..
.. I dEdIcAtE tHiS bLoG tO mY 'dEaR' mS wU gUi (AkA wAn JiNg) + RuBy ..
.. No SpAmMiNg ..
.. ThIs Is CoPyrIgHt ..
.. No CoPyInG oF mY aNyThInG hErE ..
.. ThIs CoPyRiGhT iS bElOnGs To Me ..
.. ThAt'S aLl ..
.My CeLl PhOnE.
.My WaLlEt.
.My BaG.
.My Mp3.
.My WaTcH.
*+* HaTeS tO tHe CoRe *+*
* LiArS
* SaDnEsS
* BoReDnEsS
* My LiFe
* MySeLf
* EvErYtHiNG
* ThIs WoRlD
* 2 Be AlOnE
!~ ♥ Cravings ~!
{♥} HaVe LoTs Of $$$$
^@ ♥ Precious @^ *` fAvOuRiTe SiNgEr `~*
^* 1sT (第一) *^
* 唐禹哲 *
* DaNsOn TaNg Yu ZhE *
*^ 2nD (第二) ^*
*^ 3Rd (第三) ^*
^* 4Th (第四) *^
*^ 5Th (第五) ^* ♥ LiNkS
![]() |
||