Monday, June 04, 2007
HAIZ...
Hohoho..
Yvette dear..
Saw ur blog le..
U still so sweet sia..
Hahaha..
And one more thing dear..
I remember very clearly we never ever quarrel before in our times 2gether..
I only remember we are best frenz and happily 2gether..
I'll wait until ur holidays then we meet..
:)
Nowdays..
I was feeling rather happy..
But wat happen 2day kills all my moods of happiness..
Shouldn't say wat happen..
But it's something very unpleasent..
So dun bother to ask me what..
I think i'll getting a bits of depression soon..
Why are all the bad luck things happening to me at the same time??
I was happily buying my new clothes and shoes for my grandfather's party and my frenz party(they fell on the same day)..
But..
Now all my mood is gone..
The old cheerful and happy Me is going to disappear soon..
Anyone help??
Haiz..
Recently..
I lost contact with frenz le..
CAT MEI..
SMS ME SOON CAN??
I miss u..
Angela Jie..
All the best to u jie..
4get abt everything and juz remember me can le JIe..
HAHAHA..
AND SO MANY OTHER FRENZ OF ME MIA(no la,not MIA la,they r juz busy)
Haix..
I have a feeling i'm all alone with no one else beside me..
That was a really unpleasent feeling..
feeling all alone and lonely..

I know i have frenz around me..
But they are all busy with works or study..
I understand that i mean sound selfish..
But everyone is like that ma..
Who doesn't want frenz to care abt them??
Not u not me rite??
Haiz..
Was rather sad for my frenz too..
Shouldn't say y cos it's too personal..
Well..
I can say i am in bad luck now..
Don't come near me..
Haiz..
Everything is so perfect and happy until 2day..
WHY DOES THE PERSON(I SHOULDN'T SAY WHO) ALWAAYS DO THAT TO ME..
HAIZ..
Feeling rotten now..
THAT PERSON SPOILT ALL MY MOOD..
PLZ DON'T ASK ME WHO..

I DON'T WANT TO SAY IT ANYMORE..
I JUZ WANT TO SCOLD UNTIL I FEEL BETTER..
HAIZ..
WAS FEELING MUCH BETTER NOW..
BUT NO USE..
ALL MY HAPPY MOOD GONE..
THE OLD ME IS DISAPPEARING..
Don't be surprise if u see me black face or kept all quiet..
Haix..
Sometimes i really have no mood to talk or even smile..
U know how hard it is to to fake urself happy when u r very sad..
I know i may tend to do it something..
It's juz that i dun wan to make my frenz worry abt me when they have a lot more thing more Important to worry..
HAIZ..
I was so hoping for the party on next sat but why does that person spoilt everything..
HAIZ..
HAIZ..
WHAT RIGHT DOES THAT PERSON HAVE??
HAIZ..
HAIZ..
Sorry for being so nagging and sad in this post..
I have no other place to let off my unhappiness..
ONLY HERE..
HAIZ..
I cry alone in the nite when my family r asleep..
I cry even now when i was typing this post..
HAIZ..
I know i'm a crybaby..
HAIZ..
But i don't cry in front of my frenz or in public..
ONLY IF I'M REALLY VERY VERY VERY VERY SAD..
AND THAT WHAT I'M FEELING NOW..
HAIZ..
HAIZ..
HAVE LOTS OF THING TO WRITE BUT DUN KNOW WHERE TO START..
HAVE LOTS OF THINGS TO FIND PPL SAY BUT DUN KNOW FIND WHO..
HAVE LOTS OF THING TO DO BUT DUN KNOW HERE TO START..
HAIZ..
I'm useless..
I'm stupid..
I'm a junk..
I'm nothing..
HAIZ..




♥ TagBoard

Archives
Previous Posts:
MiSs SoMeOnE dEaR.. FrEnZ tEsT.. HaPpY.. Hehe..Long no no update my blog..Haiz..Nothing to ... RaIn RaIn ***HmMmM.. ***StReSs BuT hApPy** ***PaNdA eYeS pOpInG oUt** **TiRiNg DaY** ***FuN dAy***
Previous Months:
December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 October 2011 January 2012
♥ cReDiTs
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws



♥ InTrO
♥ Irene * Xiaowei
^- tHiS bLoG -^

x-I-rEnE-x.BlOgSpOt.CoM

.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL OpEn By Me On 11/12/2004 (DoGgIe-HeAvEn.Bs.CoM) ..

.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL Re- OpEn By Me On 8/9/2007 WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (XxLaMeRxX.Bs.CoM) ..

.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL MoVe By Me On 24/4/2009 (00:32) WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (x-I-rEnE-x.Bs.CoM) ..

.. I dEdIcAtE tHiS bLoG tO mY 'dEaR' mS wU gUi (AkA wAn JiNg) + RuBy ..

.. No SpAmMiNg ..

.. ThIs Is CoPyrIgHt ..

.. No CoPyInG oF mY aNyThInG hErE ..

.. ThIs CoPyRiGhT iS bElOnGs To Me ..

.. ThAt'S aLl ..

__CANTliveWITHOUT.]]*

.My CeLl PhOnE.

.My WaLlEt.

.My BaG.

.My Mp3.

.My WaTcH.

*+* HaTeS tO tHe CoRe *+*

* LiArS

* SaDnEsS

* BoReDnEsS

* My LiFe

* MySeLf

* EvErYtHiNG

* ThIs WoRlD

* 2 Be AlOnE

!~ ♥ Cravings ~!

{♥} HaVe LoTs Of $$$$
{♥} MeEt My DrEaM gUy
{♥} ShOp TiLl I DrOp
{♥} HaVe A NiCe HoIlDaY
{♥} GeT a NeW LaPtOp
{♥} GeT a NeW CaMeRa
{♥} K.O 3aN gUo SiMaN wAtCh

^@ ♥ Precious @^

*` fAvOuRiTe SiNgEr `~*

^* 1sT (第一) *^
* 唐禹哲 *

* DaNsOn TaNg Yu ZhE *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : XiAo DaI 小呆 *

*^ 2nD (第二) ^*
* 黄少谷 *
* HuAnG sHaO gU *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : HuAnG nIu 黄牛 *

*^ 3Rd (第三) ^*
* 陳德修 *
* ShUmEtHeNy ChEn De XiU *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : XiU 修 *

^* 4Th (第四) *^
* 炎亚纶 *
* ArRoN yAn Ya LuN *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : Ah Bu 阿布 *

*^ 5Th (第五) ^*
* 陈乃荣 *
* NyLoN cHeN nAi RoNg *

Plurk Twitter Formspring
♥ LiNkS
:: ElViN Kor :: ^ CoOl FrIeNd LaCe ^ :: ♥ SiLlY mEi MeI ♥ :: :: VaLeRiE mEi :: :: 雪(XuE) MeI (JaC mEi) :: :: XiAoYi MeI :: :: JiA YiNg MeI :: :: MySt PrInCe Di :: :: RoYaL sItE :: :: DaRk PrIncE dI :: :: ElEaNoR mEi :: :: wAnJinG sis :: :: RubY sis:: :: YvEtTe sis :: :: XiAnGtInG mEi :: :: YiNg XiAnG mEi :: :: Jo MeI :: ~~ CuTe LiTtLe MeI-cAt ~~ ~~ CuTe LiTtLe MeI-yVoNnE ~~ :: ViViAn :: :: jAsLiNe :: :: PH Goh :: ++ DeAr FrEnZ-jOaN ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ-yAn ShAn ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ- sAjEeV ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ-mAvIs ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ-bEtTy ++ :: RaNdY :: :: Le LuNaR sEa (AnGeLa) :: :: HaNdSoMe WeLsOn :: :: CuTe GwEn :: :: cOdE 1261 (yUnZi) ::
Lovely Clouds