|
Friday, September 19, 2008
STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, is piling up..Be it my family or others.. The sad news is, my dad is in hospital.. The more sad news is, those XXYYZZ ppl put those stupid blames on ME.. ME?? WHY?? I also don't UNDERSTAND.. I'm also trying my BEST to be a GOOD daughter.. I'm TRYING my BEST to do everything THEY expected.. BUT, to them.. I'm NOT MATURE ENOUGH.. I was like, WWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHH.. It's THE ONLY THING I Do not want to hear from that XXYYZZ ppl.. I admit, i can be in-mature at TIMES.. But, come on.. Everyone has it's WEAK times.. Lacking of sleep is what I'm having NOW.. As, my phone HAS be RINGING & ringing NON-stop.. =.=!! Sianz.. I know everyone CARES.. I also hope my dad GET WELL SOON.. But, i'm really tired from those "so call" expectation from those XXYYZZ ppl.. They are making me breathless.. I just want my breathing SPACE.. LET ME GO.. Mood is getting worse.. That goes for my temper.. I am just pushing them down.. Those XXYYZZ ppl are PUSHING their LUCKS.. I am flare up anytime at them SOON.. But I hope not.. Trying to calm myself down.. *SIGH* I've nothing more to say for now.. Just WISH that my dad will get well SOON.. *pray* |
♥ TagBoard
![]()
Archives
![]() ♥ cReDiTs
![]()
|
♥ InTrO
![]()
x-I-rEnE-x.BlOgSpOt.CoM
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL OpEn By Me On 11/12/2004 (DoGgIe-HeAvEn.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL Re- OpEn By Me On 8/9/2007 WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (XxLaMeRxX.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL MoVe By Me On 24/4/2009 (00:32) WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (x-I-rEnE-x.Bs.CoM) ..
.. I dEdIcAtE tHiS bLoG tO mY 'dEaR' mS wU gUi (AkA wAn JiNg) + RuBy ..
.. No SpAmMiNg ..
.. ThIs Is CoPyrIgHt ..
.. No CoPyInG oF mY aNyThInG hErE ..
.. ThIs CoPyRiGhT iS bElOnGs To Me ..
.. ThAt'S aLl ..
.My CeLl PhOnE.
.My WaLlEt.
.My BaG.
.My Mp3.
.My WaTcH.
*+* HaTeS tO tHe CoRe *+*
* LiArS
* SaDnEsS
* BoReDnEsS
* My LiFe
* MySeLf
* EvErYtHiNG
* ThIs WoRlD
* 2 Be AlOnE
!~ ♥ Cravings ~!
{♥} HaVe LoTs Of $$$$
^@ ♥ Precious @^ *` fAvOuRiTe SiNgEr `~*
^* 1sT (第一) *^
* 唐禹哲 *
* DaNsOn TaNg Yu ZhE *
*^ 2nD (第二) ^*
*^ 3Rd (第三) ^*
^* 4Th (第四) *^
*^ 5Th (第五) ^* ♥ LiNkS
![]() |
||