Monday, October 12, 2009
Just, Realise
Advance Warning - Long Post Below~~

Just, Realise~~

How little, can a person be~~

No matter how hard someone try, there'll be bound to be miss out by others~~

It's reality, very realistic reality~~

I always know, there will bound to be stuff that person can miss for the detail~~

But never did I really realise, everything is like that~~

It's the world, real world~~

Am I living in my own dream, I always wonder~~

It's not that I don't face the reality, it's that I find it hard to take whatever it happen~~

Too much mess, too much everything~~

I know, I'm just thinking thing in too simple way~~

Neither wrong, nor wrong~~

Always, in the middle of nowhere~~

I guess, it's due to my personality~~

I'm just, too simple minded in someways~~

Somehow, I don't like to complicate my thoughts~~

It's a one way traffic, straight for my heart~~

Maybe, too much straight that make me so hateful to stuff that mess me up~~

I like being simple, I wanted to stay as that~~

But, the older we grow~~

The more thing we see and learn, simple is the most hardest word to maintain~~

I admit I'm as not simple minded as I think, yet it's not what I really wanted~~

I confess, jealous is the main motive that drive me into complication~~

I'm not as nice as what I think, but It's not my own intention to hurt anyone or being un-friendly~~

No-one like to be hated, no-one like to be look down~~

Yet, It's that everyone is so used to think of that~~

Human mind, is so complicated~~

Everyone is thinking of zillion stuff, and changing every second~~

It's hard to guess, what someone is really think at the very second~~~

I'm afraid, to certain extent of those horrible thoughts~~

I'm scared, that everything seem to be so wrong~~

It's just myself, that I mess my whole life~~

I mess my own mind, I mess my own heart~~

Feeling like a zombies, living day by day~~

It's not a very nice feeling, horrible to the extent that I lost my motivation to continue my life~~

Yes, you can said I'm letting my thoughts running too wild~~

Yes, you can said I'm just thinking of pointless stuff~~

But, sometimes it can't be help~~

It's the worst case for me, since everything starts going wrong since young~~

I always try to maintain, my cheerful mind~~

Yet, it's easy to said than to be done~~

Yes, I know there's million and zillion of people who's suffering much more then me~~

But, something can't be compare or measure in a way that others are worst~~

I'm being extreme here, maybe it's because I'm so sick of being bottling up everything~~

I had enough, to some extent that I even attempt to stop myself from being myself~~

It's just, I lost my own to my own thoughts~~

Everyone had their limit, but the limit is always there to be break off~~

My limit have hit, but it've being overshoot since forever~~

Trying to act as if I'm fine, trying to act as if nothing is wrong~~

I know, I'm consider very fortunate already~~

My parent are always there for me no matter what, I've a good brother whom stay beside me~~

Yet, I'm being greedy~~

I always try so hard, but everything just turn to the wrong way~~

I break my parents heart, I break my own heart too~~

I don't want to be like this, but I'm not doing anything helpful to make things right~~

I knows very well, no matter what I'll be the same me~~

Yet, I've being changing into another person due to the pessimistic side of me~~

I'm losing my optimism side of me, slowly turning to be a very extreme person~~

One sided view of myself, it's just me~~

I don't care what people said about me, but those words just struck to my mind and haunt me since forever~~

Yes, I'm being totally sensitive here~~

I can forgive, yet I can't forget~~

It's life, reality~~

Don't assume too much, it's just plain words~~

Action speaks louder then words, but I prefer to stick with my words~~

Writing is just the zillion ways someone can vent their frustration at, and that's what I'm doing right now~~

Typing all those, is like throwing away some stone struck in my heart~~

However, I still refrain from getting to emotional and writing of out hand on certain stuff~~

Like I said, I'm standing in the middle~~

In the, Grey area of my own~~

So, some stuff is just what I think and it doesn't represent anything to anyone~~

God bless everyone, take care and have a nice day~~

=)

Love,

Irene

<3>

Labels:





♥ TagBoard

Archives
Previous Posts:
New, Hairstyle~~ Hoping, Waiting So, Real~~ Wonderful, Birthday~~ Feeling, Confused~~ Dream, Wishlist~~ It's a small world, afterall~~ Peaceful, Mind~~ Clueless, Blank~~ So, Hook
Previous Months:
December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 October 2011 January 2012
♥ cReDiTs
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws



♥ InTrO
♥ Irene * Xiaowei
^- tHiS bLoG -^

x-I-rEnE-x.BlOgSpOt.CoM

.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL OpEn By Me On 11/12/2004 (DoGgIe-HeAvEn.Bs.CoM) ..

.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL Re- OpEn By Me On 8/9/2007 WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (XxLaMeRxX.Bs.CoM) ..

.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL MoVe By Me On 24/4/2009 (00:32) WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (x-I-rEnE-x.Bs.CoM) ..

.. I dEdIcAtE tHiS bLoG tO mY 'dEaR' mS wU gUi (AkA wAn JiNg) + RuBy ..

.. No SpAmMiNg ..

.. ThIs Is CoPyrIgHt ..

.. No CoPyInG oF mY aNyThInG hErE ..

.. ThIs CoPyRiGhT iS bElOnGs To Me ..

.. ThAt'S aLl ..

__CANTliveWITHOUT.]]*

.My CeLl PhOnE.

.My WaLlEt.

.My BaG.

.My Mp3.

.My WaTcH.

*+* HaTeS tO tHe CoRe *+*

* LiArS

* SaDnEsS

* BoReDnEsS

* My LiFe

* MySeLf

* EvErYtHiNG

* ThIs WoRlD

* 2 Be AlOnE

!~ ♥ Cravings ~!

{♥} HaVe LoTs Of $$$$
{♥} MeEt My DrEaM gUy
{♥} ShOp TiLl I DrOp
{♥} HaVe A NiCe HoIlDaY
{♥} GeT a NeW LaPtOp
{♥} GeT a NeW CaMeRa
{♥} K.O 3aN gUo SiMaN wAtCh

^@ ♥ Precious @^

*` fAvOuRiTe SiNgEr `~*

^* 1sT (第一) *^
* 唐禹哲 *

* DaNsOn TaNg Yu ZhE *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : XiAo DaI 小呆 *

*^ 2nD (第二) ^*
* 黄少谷 *
* HuAnG sHaO gU *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : HuAnG nIu 黄牛 *

*^ 3Rd (第三) ^*
* 陳德修 *
* ShUmEtHeNy ChEn De XiU *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : XiU 修 *

^* 4Th (第四) *^
* 炎亚纶 *
* ArRoN yAn Ya LuN *
* NiCkNaMe (外号) : Ah Bu 阿布 *

*^ 5Th (第五) ^*
* 陈乃荣 *
* NyLoN cHeN nAi RoNg *

Plurk Twitter Formspring
♥ LiNkS
:: ElViN Kor :: ^ CoOl FrIeNd LaCe ^ :: ♥ SiLlY mEi MeI ♥ :: :: VaLeRiE mEi :: :: 雪(XuE) MeI (JaC mEi) :: :: XiAoYi MeI :: :: JiA YiNg MeI :: :: MySt PrInCe Di :: :: RoYaL sItE :: :: DaRk PrIncE dI :: :: ElEaNoR mEi :: :: wAnJinG sis :: :: RubY sis:: :: YvEtTe sis :: :: XiAnGtInG mEi :: :: YiNg XiAnG mEi :: :: Jo MeI :: ~~ CuTe LiTtLe MeI-cAt ~~ ~~ CuTe LiTtLe MeI-yVoNnE ~~ :: ViViAn :: :: jAsLiNe :: :: PH Goh :: ++ DeAr FrEnZ-jOaN ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ-yAn ShAn ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ- sAjEeV ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ-mAvIs ++ ++ DeAr FrEnZ-bEtTy ++ :: RaNdY :: :: Le LuNaR sEa (AnGeLa) :: :: HaNdSoMe WeLsOn :: :: CuTe GwEn :: :: cOdE 1261 (yUnZi) ::
Lovely Clouds