|
Thursday, December 17, 2009
New, Layout~~
New, Layout~~Took me nearly 3 hours to complete it, as my computer hang halfway THANKS to SOMEONE (My VERY 'NICE' Brother~~) ~~ Took quite awhile to find a nice skin I like, and finally FOUND this~~ Although I'm not REALLY a big fans of Twilight, but I just love this layout setting~~ =) This WHOLE week I was practically OUT, shopping or accompany family~~ JP is nearly becoming my second home (which is going to, haha~~), I went there straight for like nearly a week~~ -.-!! *Claps* Monday went shop with Ms dear Yap, Tuesday last minute meet up for coffee with Myst, Wednesday take Cousin Yuki for a brief walk, Today went to eat the Jap Buffet~~ How wonderful~~ -.-!! I did enjoy the moment, yet the place is making me dizzy~~ Hahaha~~ The buffet was brilliant, I ate too full until I'm going to vomit the food out~~ Lucky I didn't, I let myself rest~~ Of cos, that means my dinner is out of question since I'm still SO full until now (11.30pm)~~ -.-!! Photo will be up @ FB soon, if I decide to get my lazy finger moving~~ =.=!! Going sleep soon, practically lacking of sleep this few days~~ -.-!! Bye, god bless~~ =) |
♥ TagBoard
![]()
Archives
![]() ♥ cReDiTs
![]()
|
♥ InTrO
![]()
x-I-rEnE-x.BlOgSpOt.CoM
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL OpEn By Me On 11/12/2004 (DoGgIe-HeAvEn.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL Re- OpEn By Me On 8/9/2007 WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (XxLaMeRxX.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL MoVe By Me On 24/4/2009 (00:32) WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (x-I-rEnE-x.Bs.CoM) ..
.. I dEdIcAtE tHiS bLoG tO mY 'dEaR' mS wU gUi (AkA wAn JiNg) + RuBy ..
.. No SpAmMiNg ..
.. ThIs Is CoPyrIgHt ..
.. No CoPyInG oF mY aNyThInG hErE ..
.. ThIs CoPyRiGhT iS bElOnGs To Me ..
.. ThAt'S aLl ..
.My CeLl PhOnE.
.My WaLlEt.
.My BaG.
.My Mp3.
.My WaTcH.
*+* HaTeS tO tHe CoRe *+*
* LiArS
* SaDnEsS
* BoReDnEsS
* My LiFe
* MySeLf
* EvErYtHiNG
* ThIs WoRlD
* 2 Be AlOnE
!~ ♥ Cravings ~!
{♥} HaVe LoTs Of $$$$
^@ ♥ Precious @^ *` fAvOuRiTe SiNgEr `~*
^* 1sT (第一) *^
* 唐禹哲 *
* DaNsOn TaNg Yu ZhE *
*^ 2nD (第二) ^*
*^ 3Rd (第三) ^*
^* 4Th (第四) *^
*^ 5Th (第五) ^* ♥ LiNkS
![]() |
||