|
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Sudden, Realise~~
Sudden, Realise~~Everything, seem to be link up~~ Thoughts, and stuff~~ I wonder, how much I could take in~~ More, or less~~ Had a Advance Birthday Celebration for Kel, since she's fling off for her study the next day~~ Quite sudden, but am glad that we could have a little catch up~~ Kel + Jess was still so lovely (don't bash me sweety, you gals are just too sweet~~), June/Ying was still so, so, cute~~ Hahaha~~ Jess friend is, well.. Kinda of, funny~~ Had a great day, with lots of laughter and fun~~ To Kel - All the best, take care~~ Keep in touch, will misses you very much~~ To Jess - Demanding my over-due pressie soon, Hahaha~~ Meet up someday soon~~ <3 To June/Ying - Good luck for your internship, all the best~~ Meet up someday again~~ I suddenly miss those times, together with Jess + Ying + Kel~~ That was my best days~~ Hope everyone will have a great year ahead~~ =) Love, Irene <3 |
♥ TagBoard
![]()
Archives
![]() ♥ cReDiTs
![]()
|
♥ InTrO
![]()
x-I-rEnE-x.BlOgSpOt.CoM
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL OpEn By Me On 11/12/2004 (DoGgIe-HeAvEn.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL Re- OpEn By Me On 8/9/2007 WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (XxLaMeRxX.Bs.CoM) ..
.. ThIs BlOg Is OfFiCaL MoVe By Me On 24/4/2009 (00:32) WiTh A nEw AdDreSs (x-I-rEnE-x.Bs.CoM) ..
.. I dEdIcAtE tHiS bLoG tO mY 'dEaR' mS wU gUi (AkA wAn JiNg) + RuBy ..
.. No SpAmMiNg ..
.. ThIs Is CoPyrIgHt ..
.. No CoPyInG oF mY aNyThInG hErE ..
.. ThIs CoPyRiGhT iS bElOnGs To Me ..
.. ThAt'S aLl ..
.My CeLl PhOnE.
.My WaLlEt.
.My BaG.
.My Mp3.
.My WaTcH.
*+* HaTeS tO tHe CoRe *+*
* LiArS
* SaDnEsS
* BoReDnEsS
* My LiFe
* MySeLf
* EvErYtHiNG
* ThIs WoRlD
* 2 Be AlOnE
!~ ♥ Cravings ~!
{♥} HaVe LoTs Of $$$$
^@ ♥ Precious @^ *` fAvOuRiTe SiNgEr `~*
^* 1sT (第一) *^
* 唐禹哲 *
* DaNsOn TaNg Yu ZhE *
*^ 2nD (第二) ^*
*^ 3Rd (第三) ^*
^* 4Th (第四) *^
*^ 5Th (第五) ^* ♥ LiNkS
![]() |
||